Naples, FL – November 3, 2015 – This January, one lucky bidder at the 16th annual Naples Winter Wine Festival will become the first person in North America to own the all-new Rolls-Royce Dawn, the most social ultra-luxury drophead ever offered. This stunning motor car is customized and Bespoked with an Arctic White exterior, Deep Red roof and contrasting Consort Red interior, paying homage to the wine that is at the core of the Festival. The Naples Winter Wine Festival will be held from January 29-31, 2016 at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Florida.
“If you can dream it up, chances are it’s available at our live auction,” said Jim Dixon, co-chair of the 2016 Festival. “The diversity and quality of the items up for auction are truly astounding and a testament to the unwavering generosity of our trustees and supporters, all of whom give to improve the lives of children in need.”
Other newly released auction items offer once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to meet some of the world’s most renowned winemakers and get a glimpse behind the scenes of their winemaking process. These include a VIP visit to the storied House of Krug in Reims and dinner with the Krug President at the three Michelin-starred restaurant L’Assiette Champenoise. Guests can also bid on a private stay at the Lasseter Family Winery, hosted by the winery’s founder and Pixar founder John Lasseter, with a dinner screening of a Pixar movie paired with wine.
Other newly unveiled auction items include:
- 52 magnums of world-class wine, one from each of the participating vintners
- A trip to both Napa Valley and New Zealand courtesy of Mayacamas Vineyards, special tastings with the Mayacamas winemaking team in California, and award-winning golf and fly fishing excursions in the heart of New Zealand
- Attendance at the 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, with backstage passes and access to the model after-party
- Custom-made bronze-cast chandelier by 2016 NWWF Featured Artist Michele Oka Doner, courtesy of Marlborough Gallery
- Six 1.5 liter bottles of Domaine Serene’s acclaimed Oregon wines, with a once-in-a-lifetime visit to their newly purchased winery, Château de la Crée, in Côte d’Or of Burgundy, the fabled, historic home of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
Every dollar raised under the auction tent goes directly to the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation, whose annual grants have provided more than 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. Since its inception, the Festival has raised more than $135 million.
Ticket packages to this year’s Festival, limited to 580 guests, start at $10,000 per couple. Also available is a $25,000 package that includes reserved seating for a party of four at a vintner dinner and under the auction tent. For more information about the Naples Winter Wine Festival, taking place at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort from January 29-31, 2016, please visit http://www.napleswinefestival.com or call 888-837-4919.
About the Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival is the most successful international charity wine auction in the world, bringing together renowned vintners and chefs with wine enthusiasts and philanthropists for a three-day Festival that raises millions of dollars for underprivileged and at-risk children. Every dollar raised under the tent funds the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), whose annual grants and strategic initiatives have provided more than 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. For more information, please visit Napleswinefestival.com.