https://lifeinnaples.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/dry-shampoo.jpg 392 588 LifeInNaples https://lifeinnaples.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/LIN-LOGO-2019340by78.jpg LifeInNaples2020-12-27 16:01:282021-01-01 09:25:25Five Tips Using Dry Shampoo
Five Tips Using Dry Shampoo
If you’re pressed for time, try dry shampoo, that is if you will use it correctly.
- Keep it off the scalp. It’s important to know that dry shampoo is applied to your roots, NOT your scalp. Applying dry shampoo to your scalp can cause your head to become itchy.
- Divide, apply, and repeat. Make sure you are dividing your hair into small sections. This will help with even distribution.
- Now– don’t stop there. Once you have applied as above, flip your head over and massage it through your hair. This helps to produce volume.
- If you have limp hair, this is a great time to back-brush volume. Again, this should be done in sections while your hair is flipped over. After back-brushing each section simply flip that section back into place. Continue up your head shape. Add extra back-brushing where more height is desired, less back-brushing where a tighter look is desired.
- Washing your hair too much can produce even more oil. So, try washing your hair less and use dry shampoo in-between. My choice is Rusk Deepshine Color Care Invisible Dry Shampoo. It has a great fragrance and does not leave a powder residue.
If you have any questions feel free to email me.Erickcre8u@gmail.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!