Hope PACE®, a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, provides coordinated health care designed to meet the social, emotional, and practical challenges of older adults. This innovative program helps seniors live safely in the place they call home.
Hope President and CEO Samira K. Beckwith notes, “Our comprehensive services ensure every need is met, whether it’s health care, a warm meal, or a hand to hold. Families can take great comfort in knowing we’re helping their loved ones.”
Upon enrollment, participants receive all of their health care through Hope PACE. Personalized care plans are designed to meet each person’s needs and include services such as:
- Primary medical and nursing care, visits with medical specialists, and dental care
- Occupational, physical, and speech therapy
- All necessary prescription medications and lab services
- Medical equipment and home safety modifications
- Skilled home care and personal care aides
- Hospitalization, skilled nursing facility care, and end-of-life care
- Transportation, socialization, games and activities
A group of dedicated staff members work closely with participants and families to ensure the best possible care. With an established network of professional support, caregivers can enjoy peace of mind, knowing that Hope PACE will meet the needs of their aging parents, spouses, or loved ones.
The interdisciplinary team includes:
- Physicians, APRNs, and nurses who are responsible for participants’ medical needs
- Home Care Coordinators who monitor in-home services and order necessary medical equipment
- Dieticians who offer tips on healthy eating and balanced nutrition for senior adults
- Personal Care Aides who assist with activities of daily living like dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Social Service Counselors who connect families with community resources, answer questions about personal finances, and encourage discussions about advance directives
- Recreation Therapists who lead craft activities, play games, and organize field trips
- Bus Drivers who provide safe, convenient transportation to the state-of-the-art Hope PACE Care Center in fully accessible Hope Mobiles
For isolated or lonely seniors, warm meals and social activities at the Care Center can be a welcome change. Activities are designed to stimulate conversation and social connections. Daily exercise opportunities are available in addition to fun games like Bingo, Jenga, or trivia contests.
PACE participants who live in Collier County attend the Care Center conveniently located at 13020 Livingston Road in Naples. Regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Most participants come to the Care Center two or three times a week. Others may only attend a few days a month. Each person’s Care Plan will specify the schedule for their ongoing visits.
To be eligible for the program, participants must live in Charlotte, Collier, or Lee County and be 55 years of age or older. Bilingual staff members are available to assist those who speak Spanish.
To learn more about this one-of-a-kind health care program, visit HopePACE.org or call: Main Line (239) 985-6400 Toll Free (866) 659-7223