Extraordinary Wine and Travel Experiences Revealed for 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival
Extraordinary Wine and Travel Experiences Revealed for 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival
Live Auction; 23rd Annual Festival set for February 3-5, 2023
Among the incredible auction lot offerings are a rare 2023 Bentley Bentayga EWB Mulliner with an extraordinary trip to the United Kingdom; a private Italian journey of Lake Como, Baroloand Milan with vintners Shari & Garen Staglin; and a week-long adventure aboard a 164-foot private yacht cruising the warm, tropical islands of the Bahamas
Imagine an unforgettable yacht excursion touring the islands of the Bahamas aboard the 164-foot Ocean Club yacht with meals prepared by a private on-board chef, touring London and Ireland with VIP tickets to the 2023 British Open or an exclusive African Adventure in South Africa and Zambia. These amazing wine and travel experiences are among the many spectacular offerings to be auctioned off at the 23rd annual Naples Winter Wine Festival.
With the theme “In Perfect Harmony,” the 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival returns to The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples on February 3-5, 2023, showcasing the finest wines, exquisite cuisine and incredible auction lots, all to benefit at-risk and underprivileged children in Collier County. Renowned vintners, chefs and sommeliers hailing from more than half a dozen different countries will set the stage for a weekend of unique, one-of-a-kind wine, travel and culinary experiences.
“Thanks to our generous donors and loyal supporters, our team has been able to assemble some truly amazing wine and travel experiences for this year’s live auction,” said Rick Germain, 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Co-Chair and Auction Lot Committee Member. “We anticipate that these incredible auction lots will encourage Festival attendees to bid high and bid often.”
Auction lot highlights include:
- Bentley Bentayga EWB Mulliner & Extraordinary Journey to the United Kingdom: One (1) lucky couple will take home a brand new 2023 Bentley Bentayga EWB Mulliner, one-of-a-kind build for the Naples Winter Wine Festival. The automobile features a Snow Quartz exterior with Beluga painted wingmirror caps and every possible luxury upgrade. The winning couple will also fly Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to London, England. The seven (7) day, six (6) night experience begins with two (2) nights’ luxury accommodations in London with curated meals and activities followed by a once-in-a-lifetime road trip with a Bentley car and driver to the home of Bentley Motors in Crewe and The Macallan Estate in Speyside, Scotland. Guests will then enjoy a private lunch and visit the Bentley factory in Crewe and flagship CW1 House to learn about how the cars are built, including an intimate private dinner on the factory line and one (1) night’s accommodation at Carden Park. Next, the couple will enjoy private breakfast and visit Peak District National Park and Fischer’s Baslow Hall with lunch at Grantley Hall and one (1) night’s accommodation at Middleton Lodge. The journey continues with a drive through the countryside and a locally sourced lunch at an Edwardian Manor, arriving in Scotland where they will stay at The Treehouses of Lanrick with dinner and stargazing. The drive across the countryside continues, arriving at The Fife Arms in Braemar with a private guided tour, before continuing on to The Macallan Estate. The immersive experience includes lunch and a private distillery tour with one (1) night’s accommodations at Rothes Glen with a gastronomic dining experience.
- Staglin Family Vineyard & Pomellato: Two (2) couples will enjoy a seven (7) night Italian journey hosted by Shari and Garen Staglin of Staglin Family Vineyard with Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to Italy. Once in Italy, they will travel to Lake Como for two (2) nights’ accommodations at a Five-star hotel, including one (1) dinner at Il Gatto Nero with the Staglins. Guests will then travel to Barolo where they will enjoy three (3) nights’ accommodations at Relais le Rocche. Also included are exclusive winery visits and insider’s access, led by sommelier DLynn Proctor, and dinners in Piedmont with the Staglins based on the winner’s preference, plus white truffle hunting. Guests will then travel on to Milan for two (2) nights’ accommodations at the Five-star Palazzo Parigi Hotel & Grand Spa. Private guided “insider” tours of top spots are included based on the winners’ preferences such as Da Vinci’s The Last Supper, Duomo Cathedral and more. In addition, there will be a custom jewelry experience to create a Pomellato jewel piece at Atelier Pomellato. Lunches and dinners are included during the stay. The winning bidders will also have wine to enjoy at home to remember their trip, including a total of six (6) 1.5 Liter bottles of Staglin Family Vineyard Stagliano Estate Sangiovese, etched (two each from 2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Darioush and the Red Carpet with Chopard: One (1) couple will experience five (5) days and four (4) nights in California with a Napa Valley wine immersion followed by a Red Carpet experience in Los Angeles with Shahpar and Darioush Khaledi and Chopard on March 9-13, 2023. The trip begins with Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare to San Francisco and returning from Los Angeles, plus Semi-Private Airfare from Napa to Los Angeles. Guests will start in Napa with two (2) nights at Stanly Ranch with exclusive winery experiences at the Darioush estate and two other Napa Valley wine estates. They also will enjoy a four-course dinner prepared by the Estate’s executive chef at the Khaledi residence with Shahpar and Darioush and a wine paired-dinner at The French Laundry. The couple will then spend three (3) days in Los Angeles with two (2) nights’ accommodations at a Five-star luxury property in Beverly Hills or West Hollywood with an exclusive invitation to a private viewing of the newest Red Carpet High Jewelry Collection in the Chopard Jewelry Suite prior to the 2023 Oscars. The couple also will enjoy one (1) Darioush wine-paired dinner at a celebrated Los Angeles restaurant hosted by Chopard, two (2) tickets to the Elton John Aids Foundation Oscars Viewing Party and a credit toward the purchase of a unique piece of Chopard High Jewelry. The winning couple will take home a six (6) Magnum Vertical of Darioush Darius II Cabernet Sauvignon (one each from 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019).
- Château de la Crée: Two (2) couples or four (4) individuals will enjoy a six (6) night town and country experience in Burgundy, France with two (2) Magnums of 2015 Château de la Crée, Santenay Premier Cru Clos Faubard Pinot Noir and two (2) Magnums of 2016 Maison Evenstad, Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Fleurières-Les Plantes Au Baron Pinot Noir plus twelve (12) bottles of exclusive Grand Cru and Premier Cru wines from the very first vintage wine produced under the Domaine Evenstad label. Guests will fly Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to Lyon, France. The trip includes three (3) nights’ accommodations and exclusive use of Domaine Evenstad’s newly renovated Grande Maison in the center Square of Santenay-Bas and three (3) nights’ accommodations and exclusive use of Château de la Crée in Santenay le-Haut. Guests also will enjoy a guided e-bike tour and tasting in three of the Château de la Crée vineyards, followed by an intimate lunch in the vineyard outside the château. They also will enjoy a private winery tour, barrel tasting in the caves and seated tasting in the loft above Domaine Evenstad’s winery; dinner at Three Michelin-starred Maison Lameloise; dinner at L’Oullette; “La Table de Léonce” lunch with wine tasting in a private dining room at Clos de Vougeot; and a private guided tour of Hospices de Beaune. During the stay, the two (2) couples will enjoy daily continental breakfast, amenity wine and concierge service to assist with arrangements and reservations.
- Million Dollar Night of Laughter: Bidders will have the opportunity to be one of just 40 couples who will partake in the first-ever Naples Winter Wine Festival $1 million comedy show, featuring world renowned comedian Sebastian Maniscalco and an exclusive evening at The Club Room at Campiello on historic Third Street South in Old Naples. Maniscalco is an American stand-up comedian and actor who has released five comedy specials and had supporting acting roles in the films Green Book and The Irishman.
- Bahamas Yacht Trip: Three (3) couples will go on an unforgettable, seven (7) day, six (6) night yacht excursion to the Bahamas aboard the M/Y 164-foot Ocean Club. The Ocean Club features five (5) spacious staterooms, multiple lounging areas, a formal dining room along with alfresco dining on the Skylounge aft deck, sundeck with jacuzzi and cocktail bar, Kaleidoscope movie and music central server with Creston controls throughout, with a crew of 10 aboard to see to their every need. All meals will be exquisitely prepared by a private on-board chef and accompanied with hand-selected wines. Guests will fly Roundtrip, Private Air from Naples, Florida to Nassau, Bahamas on a mid-sized jet. In the Bahamas, they will visit Harbor Island and Eleuthera Island to enjoy long pink beaches and golf cart rides as well as the Exuma Islands, Pig Beach, Iguana Beach and Thunderball Grotto. The winners will enjoy the use of all onboard toys, including a 40-foot Formula 400 Sport Crossover tender, 19-foot Williams Jet Boat, four (4) three-person Yamaha VX wave runners, a three-story waterslide, two (2) Seabobs, Lift eFoils electric surfboards, paddleboards, kayaks, GO electric bikes and five (5) Nautibuoy floating docks.
- African Safari: Two (2) couples will enjoy an eleven (11) day, ten (10) night exotic African adventure in South Africa and Zambia with Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to Africa. The adventure begins with three (3) nights’ accommodations in Suites at Singita Sweni Lodge in South Africa, including all meals, beverages twice daily, game drives in open viewing vehicles and walking safaris. Guests will then travel to Victoria Falls to enjoy two (2) nights’ accommodations in luxury tents at Toka Leya, including all meals, beverages and daily scheduled activities while on property. The winners will enjoy a guided tour of the Zambian side of Victoria Falls, guided tour of Livingstone Town and Museum, sunset river cruise and visit to a local African village. The winners will then travel to Shumba for four (4) nights’ accommodations in luxury tents at Shumba Camp in the Northern Province of Zambia with all meals and beverages on property and twice daily game drives. They will experience an exclusive “insider” tour with Panthera, one of the world’s largest cat conservation non-profits in the world, to discuss collar and telemetry, set up a camera trap and get insight into important lion research work being done in Kafue, plus an exhilarating helicopter ride and exclusive ranger experience at Matusadona National Park.
- Ireland, London and The British Open: Two (2) couples will experience eleven (11) days, ten (10) nights of golf and culture in the United Kingdom with VIP tickets to the 2023 British Open on July 18-28, 2023. The winners will fly Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to Ireland and return from London with VIP Meet and Greet airport services. The trip begins on July 18, 2023 with three (3) nights’ accommodations in Staterooms at Adare Manor, including a Horse & Hounds Welcome, one (1) round of golf at Adare Manor and one (1) round of golf at Ballybunion. On the final day in Ireland, all guests will enjoy a full-day private cruise on Lough Derg in a luxury motor yacht with stops to meet locals, a seafood lunch and viewing of a private contemporary art collection followed by dinner at The Oak Room at Adare Manor. The couples will then travel to Liverpool for three (3) nights’ accommodations and exclusive buyout at 2 Blackburne Terrace. While there, they will receive four (4) Engraver’s Hospitality tickets to The British Open on Saturday, July 22, 2023 and Sunday, July 23, 2023, overlooking the 16th Guests will then stay for four (4) nights in Junior Suites at Cliveden where they will enjoy lunch with a wine expert, gallery visit arranged by Humphrey Butlerand four (4) theater tickets along with a backstage tour and pre-theater late afternoon tea. Guests also will experience a private Changing of the Guard ceremony at Wellington Barracks, private Behind the Glass tour of the Churchill War Rooms, guided tour of Windsor Castle and St. George’s Chapel and dinners at Michelin-starred Cliveden Dining Room and Aster Grill at Cliveden along with lunch at Kerridge’s Bar & Grill.
“This year’s auction lots combine some of the world’s most exciting travel packages with truly one-of-a-kind wine and culinary experiences,” said Nena Beynon, 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Co-Chair and Auction Lot Committee Member. “We anticipate another sold out event in 2023 with an exciting live auction that allows us to achieve our mission of making a profound and sustaining difference in the lives of children in Collier County.”
It should be noted that for 2023, the Festival moves to the first weekend of February, which is one week later than usual. Ticket packages for the 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival start at $15,000 per couple for a Double Magnum package and $35,000 for two couples to experience a Jeroboam Package. For additional information, please visit: napleswinefestival.com/about-the-festival.
About Naples Winter Wine Festival
One of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, the Naples Winter Wine Festival offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class food and wine during intimate private dinners and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences in an electrifying live auction. Since its inception in 2001, the Festival has raised nearly $244 million, making a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of children in Collier County.
About Naples Children & Education Foundation
The founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF) is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children in Collier County. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted more than 50 of the most effective nonprofits in the community, providing over 300,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!