2024 Naples Winter Wine Festival to Showcase Amazing Collection of World-Renowned Vintners and Award-Winning Celebrity Chef son January 26-28, 2024
This year’s Honored Vintner Véronique Boss-Drouhin and Chef de Cuisine Paul Bartolotta will be joined by an amazing line-up of acclaimed wine makers and celebrity chefs, including vintners Alessia Antinori, Grace Evenstad, Christine and Salvatore Ferragamo, Amanda Harlan and Pierre Lurton, along with chefs Tom Colicchio, Matteo Lorenzini, John Fraser and Philip Tessier
The Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), the founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, today unveiled a star-studded list of world-renowned vintners and award-winning celebrity chefs who will be participating in the 24thannual Naples Winter Wine Festival at The Ritz-Carlton Naples, Tiburón January 26-28, 2024.
With the theme “Generosity in Full Bloom,” the NWWF will once again feature exclusive fine wines, impeccable cuisine, and an amazing live auction offering unique, one-of-a-kind wine, travel and culinary experiences benefiting underprivileged and at-risk children in the local community.
The three-day Festival kicks off with the highly popular Meet the Kids Day on Friday morning, when guests will have a chance to hear firsthand from some of the children who have received support from NCEF funds and see how their involvement has positively impacted the community.
This year’s Meet the Kids Day luncheon vintners include:
- Beth & Mark Hanson of Bricoleur Vineyards in Windsor, California
- Carla Bruni-Sarkozyof Châteaud’Estoublon in Provence, France
- Clay Mauritson of Mauritson Wines in Sonoma, California
- Craig Becker of Somerston Estate in St. Helena, California
On Friday evening, guests will enjoy one of 18 intimate Vintner Dinners hosted by NCEF Trustees in private homes, social establishments and other landmark settings across Naples where guests will experience beautifully curated multi-course dinners and wine pairings under the careful direction of award-winning chefs and legendary winemakers and poured by featured sommeliers.
2024 Honored Vintner
Véronique Boss-Drouhin of Maison Joseph Drouhin and Domaine Drouhin Oregon
Heading the list of participating winemakersis2024 Naples Winter Wine Festival Honored VintnerVéronique Boss-Drouhin of family-owned Maison Joseph Drouhin and Domaine Drouhin Oregon.
Boss-Drouhin grew up in Beaune, France, in the heart of Burgundy. She decided on a winemaking career at an early age, inspired by her family and the small circle of women working in wine at the time. In the years since, she has become globally recognized for her work in Burgundy and Oregon, having made more than 30 vintages in each growing region, becoming an icon in both.
This year’s other participating vintners include:
- Suzanne Deal Booth of Bella Oaks in Napa, California
- Elisabetta Gnudi of Borgo Scopetoe Caparzoin Siena, Italy
- Blakesley& Cyril Chappellet of Chappellet Vineyard in St. Helena, California
- Pierre Lurton of Château Cheval Blancin Saint-Émilion, France and Château d’Yquem in Sauternes, France
- Blandine de Brier Manoncourt and Frédéric Faye of Château Figeac in Saint-Émilion, France
- Marielle Cazaux of Château La Conseillante in Pomerol, France
- Nicolas Glumineau of Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande in Pauillac, France
- Alfred Tesseron of Château Pontet-Canet in Pauillac, France and Pym-Rae in Napa California
- Carissa Mondavi and Chiara Mondavi of Continuum Estate in St. Helena, California
- Grace Evenstad of Domaine Serene in Dayton, Oregon and Château de la Crée in Burgundy, France
- Andy Erickson of Favia in Napa, California
- Valerie Boyd & Jeff Gargiulo of Gargiulo Vineyards in Oakville, California
- Amanda Harlan of Harlan Estates in Oakville, California
- Christine & Salvatore Ferragamo of Il Borro Srl. in Tuscany, Italy
- Kelley & Jim Bailey of Knights Bridge Winery in Sonoma, California
- Carlton McCoy of Lawrence Wine Estates in St. Helena, California
- Ariel & Christopher Jackson of Lokoya Estate in St. Helena, California
- Alessia Antinori of Marchesi Antinori Srl. in Tuscany, Italy
- Alycia Mondavi, Angelina Mondavi, Giovanna Mondavi and Riana Mondavi of Mondavi Sisters’ Collection in St. Helena, California
- Christopher Lynch of Opus One Winery in Oakville, California
- Kary & David Duncan of Napa Valley in St. Helena, California
- Maud Rabin of Rare Champagne in Champagne, France
- Shari & Garen Staglin of Staglin Family Vineyard in Rutherford, California
“We are delighted to welcome several vintners to their inaugural Naples Winter Wine Festival as well as a number of returning legends,” said Ralph Stayer, 2024 Festival Chair and Vintner Committee Member. “These prestigious winemakers hail from many different regions around the globe, giving guests the opportunity to not only sample extraordinary wines from a variety of wine growing regions, but also the chance to meet the amazing vintners behind the wines in person.”
2024 Chef de Cuisine
Paul Bartolotta of The Bartolotta Restaurants in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
This year’s list of chefs is led by four-time nominated and two-time James Beard Award-winner Paul Bartolotta, who will be celebrated as the 2024 Naples Winter Wine Festival Chef de Cuisine.
For more than 30 years, Bartolotta has brought his culinary talent and vision to kitchens all over the world, from Italy to Paris to New York to Las Vegas. With an education and training steeped in tradition and authenticity, he has earned numerous accolades from the James Beard Foundation, Michelin Guide, The New York Times, Distinguished Restaurants of North America (DiRoNA), AAA, Chicago Sun-Times, Chicago Tribune, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and others.
This year’s other participating chefs include:
- Tom Colicchio of Craft in New York, New York
- Clay Conley of būccan in Palm Beach, Florida
- Joey Edwards of Three Sisters at Blackberry Mountainin Walland, Tennessee
- John Fraser of Lilac in Tampa, Florida
- Markus Glocker of Koloman in New York, New York
- Danny Grant of Maple & Ash in Chicago, Illinois
- Brad Kilgore of MaryGold’s Brasserie in Miami, Florida
- Rogan Lechthaler of The Downtown Grocery in Ludlow, Vermont
- Matteo Lorenzini of Osteria di Passignano in Florence, Italy
- Tony Mantuano of Yolan in Nashville, Tennessee
- David Nayfeld of Che Fico in San Francisco, California
- Ben Norton of Husk Nashville in Nashville, Tennessee
- Nancy Oakes of Boulevard in San Francisco, California
- Michael Schwartz of Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink in Miami, Florida
- John Tesar of Knife & Spoon in Orlando, Florida
- Philip Tessier of PRESS in St. Helena, California
- Dustin Valette of Valettei n Healdsburg, California
“This ensemble of award-winning celebrity chefs represents a diverse range of culinary tastes from all over the United States and Europe,” said Shelly Stayer, 2024Festival Chair and Chef Committee Member. “We are proud to welcome such resounding talent to this year’s Festival for what is sure to be another incredible weekend in support of children in our community.”
Following Friday’s opening festivities, guests will flock to the Festival’s main event – Saturday’s famed live auction, featuring some of the most incredible, one-of-a-kind wine, travel and culinary experiences in the world. All proceeds from the live auction will benefit charities that improve the physical, emotional and educational lives of underprivileged and at-risk children in Collier County.
Featured Photo: Grace Evanstad
Ticket packages for the 24th annual Naples Winter Wine Festival start at $17,500 per couple for a Double Magnum package and $40,000 for two couples to experience aJeroboam Package. For additional information, please visit: napleswinefestival.com/about-the-festival.
About Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival, one of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class food and wine during intimate dinners in elegant, private homes and settings throughout Naples and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences during an electrifying live auction. Since its inaugural event in 2001, the NWWF has raised approximately $269 million, making a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of children.
About Naples Children & Education Foundation
The Naples Children & Education Foundation, the founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted 60 of the most effective nonprofits in the community, providing more than 300,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.
For additional information on the Naples Children & Education Foundation or the Naples Winter Wine Festival, contact Lisa Juliano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-514-2239.