2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Online Auction Opens Friday, January 27th, Showcasing Dozens of Extraordinary Experiences in Food, Wine and Travel
The Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), founders of the Naples Winter Wine Festival (NWWF),is pleased to announce that its popular online auction will return for a ninth consecutive year, allowing supporters from across Southwest Florida and beyond to bid on nearly 100unique, one-of-a-kind food, wine and travel experiences.
Since its launch in 2015, the NWWF online auction has provided additional participation opportunities to the community as well as bidders and supporters nationwide, raising nearly $2.8 million to support NCEF in its mission of improving the lives of at-risk children in Collier County. The auction gives bidders the chance to bid on items such as rare collectible wines, private wine tastings, over-the-top dinners with top chefs, exotic travel experiences, custom art, golf and more.
“Our online auction has grown in popularity with each year, allowing supporters the opportunity to bid on some truly unique and remarkable auction lots no matter where they are physically located,” said Dave Gibbons,2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Online Auction Chair. “We encourage the community to join us. As in past years, every dollar will go to support the mission of NCEF toward improving the lives of at-risk and underprivileged children in our community.”
This year’s online auction lot highlights include:
• Lot #100: NCEF Golf Fore Kids Pro-Am Buy a Spot: Sixteen lucky golfers will have the chance to play in the exclusive Pro-Am at The Old Collier Golf Club on Monday, May 8, 2023 hosted by Peter Jacobsen, Bobby Clampett, John Cook, Curtis Strange and more. This one-of-a kind experience will include a casual lunch and clinic on the Driving Range, an 18-hole tournament with the Pros and a fabulous dinner paired with special wines.
• Lot #102: Bricoleur Vineyard: A Russian River Culinary & Wine Retreat: Two couples will get to spend three nights in Bricoleur’s recently restored, historic Milk Barn located in the idyllic Russian River Valley of Sonoma, California and experience the full range of what the winery has to offer, including a seasonal six-course wine and food pairing at the communal chef’s table. In addition, the winner will take home 1.5 Liter bottles each of the following: 2018 Bricoleur Vineyards Kick Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon, 2019 Bricoleur Vineyards Russian River Estate Pinot Noir and 2021 Bricoleur Vineyards Russian River Estate Roséof Pinot Noir.
• Lot #104: An Opus One “Art of the Table” experience, hosted by winemaker Michael Silacci: Up to six guests will visit the legendary Opus One in Napa, California and experience a private winery tour and a beautifully prepared seven-course culinary experience, paired with vintages of Opus One. Opus One was founded in 1978 by Robert Mondavi and Baron Philippe de Rothschild of Château Mouton Rothschild. This partnership elevated the status of California wine and created a bridge to the legacy of the great Bordeaux First Growths. The winery has since received countless accolades and this immersive journey in wine and food pairing is always one of the most exclusive and sought after-experiences in Napa Valley.
• Lot #400: Chef Vincenzo Betulia: A True Farm-to-Table Dining Experience: Up to eight people will take part in a private farm-to-table dining experience at Farmer Mike’s U-Pick in Bonita Springs, Florida with a memorable five-course sommelier-led wine pairing dinner prepared by Chef Vincenzo Betulia, founder of the popular Osteria Tulia, The French and Bar Tulia. Private, roundtrip transportation from The French to Farmer Mike’s U-Pick is included.
• Lot #405: Sea Salt: A Cooking Lesson from a Classic Chef: Up to 10 people will enjoy a special cooking demonstration provided by the culinary team of Chef Fabrizio Aielli at Sea Salt in Naples, Florida. Using the finest ingredients, guests will learn how to prepare such classics as Key West pink shrimp ceviche, grilled short rib meatballs, deconstructed Caesar salad and swordfish Milanese. The class will be followed by a festive Champagne lunch.
• Lot #500: Exclusive Yachts: Cruise into the Sunset Aboard a 76-Foot Yacht: Up to 10 guests will enter the enchanted world of Exclusive Yachts, an innovative, invitation-only club and community offering on-demand luxury yachting experiences. Guests will depart the Naples City Dock on the date of their choosing for a three-hour luxury sunset cruise on the 76-foot Sunseeker M/Y Tempus Fugit. The cruise will kick off with a Veuve Clicquot Champagne and hors d’oeuvres reception and will be conducted by three of Exclusive Yachts’ finest crew members.
• Lot #602: Wine, Dine & Stay Valette Style: One lucky couple will spend two nights at the Valette guest house located within walking distance of downtown Healdsburg, California. They also will receive two bottles of Valette wine to enjoy at the guest house and one bottle to bring to dinner at Valette, including one 750 ml bottle of each of the following: 2021 Valette Sauvignon Blanc, 2021 Valette Rosé and 2019 Valette Pinot Noir. While at Valette, they will enjoy a pre- or post-dinner experience, including cocktails and wine, as well as a chef’s tasting menu.
• Lot #800: Waterside Shops: Broadway & BrickTop’s: Four couples will have the opportunity to choose one Artis-Naples Broadway series show from the 2023-24 season, which they will experience in a private box with wine and desserts. They will also enjoy a pre-show dinner at BrickTop’s restaurant as well as a deluxe gift from Waterside Shops for each couple.
Those interested in participating in the online auction are invited to go to nwwfonlineauction.comto bid high and bid often starting on Friday, January 27 at 8 a.m. (EST) until Tuesday, February 7 at 5 p.m. (EST).
With the theme “In Perfect Harmony,” the 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival returns to The Ritz-Carlton Naples, Tiburón on February 3-5, 2023, showcasing the finest wines, exquisite cuisine and impressive auction lots. This year’s event marks the 23rd anniversary, impacting more than 50 of the most effective nonprofit organizations in the local community and providing over 300,000 at-risk and underprivileged children with the essential services and resources they need to excel.
For 2023, the Naples Winter Wine Festival moves to the first weekend of February, which is one week later than usual. Ticket packages for the 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival start at $15,000 per couple for a Double Magnum package and $35,000 for two couples to experience a Jeroboam Package. For additional information, please visit: napleswinefestival.com/about-the-festival.
Featured Photo: Chef Fabrizio Aielli at Sea Salt in Naples
About Naples Winter Wine Festival
One of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, the Naples Winter Wine Festival offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class food and wine during intimate private dinners and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences in an electrifying live auction. Since its inception in 2001, the Festival has raised nearly $244 million, making a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of children in Collier County.
About Naples Children & Education Foundation
The founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF) is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children in Collier County. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted more than 50 of the most effective nonprofits in the community, providing over 300,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.
For additional information on the Naples Children & Education Foundation or the Naples Winter Wine Festival, contact Lisa Juliano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-514-2239.