2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival Unveils Incredible Wine, Culinary and Travel Experiences with New Live Auction Lots
The list of incredible auction items continues to grow with an exclusive trip to Southeast Asia; a brand new First Edition Ford Bronco along with Magnums from every 2022 NWWF vintner; and a private dinner hosted by Silver Oak Cellars featuring an intimate acoustic performance by award-winning musical artists, Kelsea Ballerini and Morgan Evans
Envision a private tour exploring the exotic natural sites and culture of Thailand, Laos and Cambodia; a private wine dinner served with the rare California Cabernets of Silver Oak Cellars, featuring an acoustic concert performance by award-winning musical artists; or owning a 2021 comeback First Edition Ford Bronco along with Magnums from every participating 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival(NWWF) vintner. These incredible experiences are among the latest amazing, one-of-a-kind auction lots on tap for the 2022 NWWF.
The Naples Winter Wine Festival returns for its 22nd year to The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples on January 28-30, 2022. Since the Festival’s inception in 2001, more than 50 of the most effective nonprofit organizations in the local community have been impacted, providing more than 275,000 underprivileged and at-risk children with the services and resources they need to excel.
“We are really excited to announce the next round of the truly remarkable auction lots that will be offered at this year’s Naples Winter Wine Festival,” said Rob Heidt, Jr., 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival Auction Lot Committee Member. “These auction lots include some of the most luxurious domestic and international travel experiences along with remarkable, highly sought-after wines.”
Auction lot highlights include:
- Cornell Vineyards:“Town & Country”: A three (3)night quintessential New York City experience and three (3)night getaway to the Sonoma County wine country. Two (2) lucky couples will enjoy Roundtrip, Private Airfare from Naples, Florida to New York City and private car service for the duration of the trip. The winning couples will spend three (3) nights at the Knickerbocker Club, one of the most exclusive clubs in the world. This trip includes activities for everyone: four (4) tickets to a Yankees baseball game with seats adjacent to the home dugout; four (4) tickets to the Broadway show Hamilton; private tour of the Whitney Museum; private tour of the Asia Society collection; lunch at Blue Hill at Stone Barns, paired with Cornell wines, and a tour of the farm and culinary gardens; exclusive tour of Tiffany’s bespoke jewelry; private shopping on Madison Avenue; and a hair consultation and hair cut at famous Fekkai Salon for four (4) people. To wrap up this whirlwind trip to New York City, the two couples will enjoy an intimate dinner at the home of Vanessa & Henry Cornell and a tour of their wine cellar. In Sonoma Valley, California, the two (2) couples will enjoy three (3) nights’ accommodations on the Cornell Estate in Santa Rosa, California. There will be an intimate winemaker dinner at the Vineyard House overlooking the Cornell Estate, paired with wine, a private tour and a vertical tasting of the Cornell Estate Cabernets, along with exclusive, customized visits to premium partner wineries planned with the Cornell team. The winners will each take home one (1) 3Liter 2018 Cornell Estate Cabernet Sauvignon; two(2) 1.5 Liter 2018 Cornell Cabernet Sauvignon and six (6) 750ml Cornell Estate Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Darioush: “Northern Zen, Southern Electricity”: This four (4) night retreat will allow two (2) lucky couples to experience the best of California’s town and country with hosts Shahpar & Darioush Khaledi in July or August of 2022. Guests will fly Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from any major airport in the contiguous United States to an airport in the San Francisco Bay Area, California and returning from Los Angeles, California. They will enjoy two (2) nights’ accommodations in a Suite at the brand new Five-star Four Seasons in Calistoga, California. This lot includes an exclusive four (4) course, wine-paired dinner at the Khaledi residence on the Darioush Winery grounds, an intimate wine tasting experience at Darioush, along with several affiliate wineries thoughtfully selected by the Darioush team, and a decadent dinner at The French Laundry paired with wines. The two (2) couples will then fly Private from San Francisco to Los Angeles, California with two (2) nights’ accommodations in a Suite at Five-star Hotel Bel-Air in Beverly Hills. They will enjoy four (4) tickets to a performance at the Hollywood Bowl with Shahpar & Darioush Khaledi in their private box, including a multi-course dinner with wine and a concert. Dinner at Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air, paired with wine, also includes six-bottle vertical Magnum of Darioush Darius II Cabernet Sauvignon will be available to take home from the auction, including one (1) bottle from each of the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018 vintages.
- Ford Bronco and 2022 Vintner Magnums: “New Wheels and Wonderful Wine”: One lucky bidder will win a brand new 2021 First Edition Ford Bronco. This 4-door SUV features an advanced 4 x 4, 2.7L ecoboost V6 engine with a Lightning Blue Metallic exterior and a Gray and Navy interior. The vehicle will be ready to drive to its new home from the auction. The winner also takes home a collection of twenty-eight (28) rare, Large Format wines from each of the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival’s participating vintners, including 2010 Cos d’Estournel, 2013 Harlan Estate, 2018 Lokoya Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon, Krug Grande Cuvée 166ème Édition and Chile’s first 100-point wine, the 2014 Viñedo Chadwick, just to name a few.
- Magee Homestead: “Regal Ranch Retreat with Colgin Cellars”: Two (2) lucky couples will experience an unforgettable, four (4) night luxury ranch getaway in Wyoming. A private jet will whisk the winners away to the Forbes Travel Guide Five-star Relais & Châteaux Magee Homestead in Saratoga, Wyoming with the option to stay in either two (2) individual Single Cabins or the two-bedroom Mellon Cabin. This experience is the ultimate wine connoisseur’s dream with two (2) intimate dinners, hosted at the ranch by Paul Roberts, COO of Colgin Cellars and Master Sommelier, featuring Colgin wines. A wide variety of activities are included to choose from, such as archery, horseback riding, hiking, shooting range, fly fishing and yoga. Guests will receive a $500 credit per person for incremental experiences, with options to include cooking classes, scenic float, ATV adventure, spa treatments and more. To remember this trip, the winners will take home four (4) Large Format bottles, including one (1) 3 Liter 2012 Colgin Cellars Cariad Cabernet Sauvignon; one (1) 3 Liter 2012 Colgin Cellars IX Estate Cabernet Sauvignon; one (1) 3 Liter 2012 Colgin Cellars IX Estate Syrah; and one (1) 3 Liter 2012 Colgin Cellars Tychson Hill Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Monteverdi & Bvlgari: “The Serenity of Tuscany and the Jewels of Rome”: Three (3) couples will travel on an eight (8)night journey of Italian luxury. Starting in Sarteano, Italy, guests will enjoy five (5) nights’ accommodations in Monteverdi Tuscany’s private standalone home Amiata. This home features three (3) king-sized bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, spa bathroom, whirlpool, rainfall shower and steam room, private entrance, modern and fully equipped kitchen, balcony with spectacular views, private garden with barbeque and dining terrace and private outdoor kitchen. Guests will take part in a private cooking class with executive chef Giancarla Bodoni and will receive three (3) $200 spa credits. Made-to-order breakfast will be provided each day in Monteverdi’s fine dining restaurant Oreade, and a wine tasting led by sommelier Enoteca Zita is also included. The three (3) couples will then travel by private car service from Monteverdi Tuscany to Rome where they will enjoy three (3) nights’ accommodations at a Five-star luxury hotel. Activities will include a private gems table experience at the Bulgari High Jewelry workshop Via Aurelia, a visit to the exclusive Via Condotti Heritage Exhibition DOMVS and choice of either a VIP private guided tour of Rome or a unique gallery experience based on the winning bidders’ preferences.
- Oil Nut Bay: “An Escape to Paradise on the Virgin Gorda”: Four (4) couples will enjoy a five (5) night oceanfront escape to The Beach House at Oil Nut Bay in the British Virgin Islands. This package includes Roundtrip, Private Airfare from Naples, Florida to Beef Island Airport and roundtrip, private boat transfer from Beef Island Airport to Oil Nut Bay. The Beach House features six (6) bedrooms with their own onsuite bathrooms and two (2) of the six bedrooms include private, lushly landscaped courtyard showers. This contemporary designed beachfront property also features floor-to-ceiling windows, wood finishes and white marble accents, with oversized living spaces for lounging, dining and entertaining as well as a full gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area, sitting room and private office. A stunning walk out patio leads to a fire pit and outdoor terrace with a large infinity pool, ample lounging areas, oversized outdoor dining table and a direct path to the beach. Two (2) six-passenger electric carts will be provided for transportation throughout the resort. Also included are daily housekeeping, private chef and server and access to the private beach club with three pools, a swim up bar, wellness center with a gym, two tennis courts, two pickleball courts and on-site activity concierge services.
- Remote Lands:“Serenity and Enlightenment in Southeast Asia”: Two (2) lucky couples will enjoy a twelve (12)day luxury exploration of Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. Guests will fly Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from any major city in the contiguous United States to Bangkok, Thailand and return from Siem Reap, Cambodia. In Bangkok, Thailand, guests will enjoy three (3) nights’ accommodations in a Deluxe Riverview Room at the Four Seasons Chao Phraya with visits to the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, flower market, Wat Saket and evening Chinatown food tour. Guests will then travel to Chaing Mai, Thailand, where they will enjoy three (3) nights’ accommodations in East Borneo Suites at 137 Pillars House. While there, they will visit the magical temple of tunnels, Wat Umong, tour Buddist temple Wat Prathat at the top of Doi Suthep and enjoy a hidden waterfall at the foot of the mountain. The two (2) lucky couples will then travel to Luang Praband, Laos, where they will enjoy three (3) nights’ accommodations in the Riverside Suites at Rosewood in Luang Prabang. Activities include a cruise along the Mekong River toward Pak Ou and visits to Wat Tham atop Mt. Phousi, the Royal Palace Museum, Silver Pagoda and more. The final destination is Siem Reap, Cambodia, where the two (2) couples will receive three (3) nights’ accommodations in Park Executive Suites or Rooftop Garden Suites at the Park Hyatt Siem Reap. Activities include a tour of the Old Market, boutiques and art galleries. In addition, the winning couples will travel to the Prasat Chrung temple to see the sunset from a gondola with wine and canapes. Guests also will get to witness the sunrise over Angkor Wat, tour Ta Prohm with an archaeologist and visit Angkor Thom. After a short, 30-minute drive to Cambodia’s Great Lake, experience an ox ride through the villages and countryside, before traveling across the lake in a traditional wooden boat, exploring the diverse ecosystem and the Chong Kneas floating village.
- Silver Oak: “The Best of Cabernet & Country”: Two (2) lucky couples will enjoy a private dinner and acoustic concert performed by Academy of Country Music Award-winning singer-songwriters, Kelsea Ballerini and Morgan Evans held either in Naples, Florida in the winning bidder’s home or as a two (2) night weekend retreat in Healdsburg, California at Silver Oak Cellars. Whichever location the couples choose, they will be able to invite up to forty (40) of their friends to enjoy a delectable dinner prepared by Silver Oak’s chef Dominic Orsini using local ingredients and will be followed by the private acoustic concert. Wines served at the dinner will be personally selected by Kary & David Duncan and will include a rare 6 Liter bottle of 2006 Silver Oak Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and a selection of Twomey, Timeless and OVID. Napa Valley wines. If the winning bidders choose to have the concert at Silver Oak Winery, Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare for two (2) couples and two (2) nights’ accommodations in Forest King Rooms at Montage Healdsburg will be included. This package also will include two (2) 6 Liter 2017 Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, signed by David Duncan and etched with the Naples Winter Wine Festival logo; two (2) 3 Liter 2017 Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, signed by David Duncan; and two (2) 1.5 Liter 2017 Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, signed by David Duncan.
“The depth and scope of these live auction items far exceeds anything we have seen yet at the Naples Winter Wine Festival,” said Libby Germain, 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival Auction Lot Committee Member. “We encourage everyone to bid high and bid often in support of our mission of improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of vulnerable children in our community.”
Ticket packages for the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival start at $15,000 per couple for a Double Magnum package and $35,000 for two couples for a Jeroboam package. For more information on the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival and related news, visit www.NaplesWineFestival.com.
About Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival, one of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class food and wine during intimate dinners in private homes and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences during an electrifying live auction. Since its inaugural event in 2001, the Festival has raised nearly $220 million, making a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of children.
About Naples Children & Education Foundation
The Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), the founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted more than 50 of the most effective nonprofits in the community, providing over 275,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.
For additional information on the Naples Children & Education Foundation or the Naples Winter Wine Festival, contact Lisa Juliano at email@example.com or 239-514-2239.