2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival Returns to In-Person
This year’s list of celebrity chefs includes Chef de Cuisine Nancy Oakes, executive chef/owner of Boulevard in San Francisco.
Oakes has earned numerous local, national and international accolades, nominations and awards, including Zagat’s San Francisco Bay Area’s Most Popular Restaurant, the James Beard Foundation Award for “Best Chef: California” (2001) and “Outstanding Restaurant” in the United States (2012) as well as Filiale des États-Unis in France.
The Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), founders of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, have unveiled an impressive lineup of world-renowned winemakers and celebrity chefs who will be participating in the 22nd annual Naples Winter Wine Festival at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples on January 28-30, 2022.
With the theme “Rise Up: Twenty Twenty Twogether,” the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival will once again showcase three days of the finest food, wine and auction lots. An amazing lineup of the world’s most acclaimed vintners, chefs and Master Sommeliers hailing from seven different countries will set the stage for a weekend of unique, one-of-a-kind wine and culinary experiences.
“We are excited to have assembled such an incredible lineup of renowned vintners and chefs for the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival,” said Shirlene Elkins, 2022 Chef Committee Co-Chair. “Each of these individuals is a true legend with a solid reputation for excellence in their field.”
2022 Vintner Committee Co-Chair Bill Cary added, “This year’s vintners and chefs represent some of the biggest names in the wine and culinary industry. Their participation in the 2022
event helps build momentum toward what will be the best and boldest Naples Winter Wine Festival yet.”
This year’s Meet the Kids Day luncheon vintners include:
- Sherri & Mark Carter of Carter Cellars in Calistoga, California
- Vanessa & Henry Cornell of Cornell Vineyards in St. Helena, California
This year’s participating vintners include:
- Piero Antinori of Marchesi Antinori in Tuscany, Italy
- Daphne & Bart Araujo of Accendo Cellars in Napa, California
- Kelley & Jim Bailey of Knights Bridge Winery in Calistoga, California
- Laura Catena of Catena Zapata in Mendoza, Argentina
- Eduardo Chadwick of Viñedos Familia Chadwick in Santiago, Chile
- Véronique Drouhin-Boss of Maison Joseph Drouhin in Beaune, France
- Kary & David Duncan of Silver Oak & Twomey Cellars in Napa, California
- Grace Evenstad of Domaine Serene in Dayton, Oregon, and Château de la Crée in Burgundy, France
- Valerie Boyd & Jeff Gargiulo of Gargiulo Vineyards in Oakville, California
- Elisabetta Gnudi of Borgo Scopeto e Caparzo SRL in Montalcino, Italy
Additional participating chefs include:
- Angelo Auriana of Brera Ristorante in Los Angeles, California
- Cassidee Dabney of The Barn at Blackberry Farm in Walland, Tennessee
- Dean Fearing of Fearing’s Restaurant in Dallas, Texas
- Joe Flamm of Rose Mary in Chicago, Illinois
- Carlos Gaytán of Tzuco in Chicago, Illinois
- Jennifer Jasinski of Rioja in Denver, Colorado
- Anne Kearney of Oak & Ola in Tampa, Florida
- Mark Kiffin of The Compound Restaurant in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Rogan Lechthaler of The Downtown Grocery in Ludlow, Vermont
- Tony Mantuano of Yolan in Nashville, Tennessee
- Michael Mina of Estiatorio Ornos in Aventura, Florida
- Carrie Nahabedian of Brindille in Chicago, Illinois
- Charlie Palmer of Charlie Palmer Steak / Aureole in New York, New York
- Bill Telepan of The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, New York
- John Tesar of Knife & Spoon in Orlando, Florida
- Dustin Valette of Valette in Healdsburg, California
Ticket packages for the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival start at $15,000 per couple for a Double Magnum package and $35,000 for two couples for a Jeroboam package.
For more information on the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival and related news, visit www.NaplesWineFestival.com.
About Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival, one of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class food and wine during intimate dinners in private homes and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences during an electrifying live auction. Since its inaugural event in 2001, the Festival has raised nearly $220 million, making a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of children.
About Naples Children & Education Foundation
The Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), the founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted more than 50 of the most effective nonprofits in the community, providing over 275,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.
For additional information on the Naples Children & Education Foundation or the Naples Winter Wine Festival, contact Lisa Juliano at email@example.com or 239-514-2239.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!