Tickets to the Golden Globes, a Chance to “Own a Winery for a Week,”
and More Exclusive Items Just Added to the Naples Winter Wine Festival Auction Lineup
Naples, FL – October 16, 2014 – Awe-inspiring packages – including an exotic trip through Southeast Asia with visits to royal palaces and Mt. Everest; grand format bottles of the first 5 vintages of H. William Harlan’s newest project, Promontory, as well as 20 magnums, 4 from each vintage; and tickets to Harvey Weinstein’s exclusive Golden Globes after-party – will complement the other incredible items available for auction at the Naples Winter Wine Festival. The Festival and live auction will take place at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Florida from January 23-25, 2015.
Auction attendees will enjoy an exhilarating experience as they bid on feature items ranging from vintage wines, limited edition luxury cars, and extraordinary international experiences. The Naples Winter Wine Festival’s unique offerings, fetching individual record-setting bids as high as $2 million, have helped raise more than $123 million for the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation, which gives out annual grants that have provided nearly 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel.
“The highlight of the Festival has always been the live auction, and we pride ourselves on assembling exceptional auction lots that include extraordinary wine packages, travel adventures, and exclusive experiences,” said Chuck Hallberg, Co-Chair of the 2015 Festival and Chair of the Auction Committee. “Each year, we are blown away by the amount of money raised, the generosity of Festival attendees, and the amazing impact this has for thousands of children and families in need.”
The newly unveiled auction items, among many others, include:
- An unforgettable trip spanning Scotland to Sonoma, including a multi-course dinner at Ram’s Gate Winery and a private reception at the Bugatti Club
- 12 1.5L bottles of Marchesi Antinori Solaia and 3 night accommodations at Villa Tignanello, the Antinori’s private country house located in the heart of the Chianti Classico region
- An Italian getaway to Florence and Rome with a guided visit to the famous Carrara marble quarries, a sculpture by acclaimed artist Marton Varo and exquisite gold and diamond rings from Fratelli Piccini’s famed “Tetti di Firenze” collection
- Two nights in Burgundy at Joseph Drouhin’s winery with cellar and vineyard tours, tastings, and a private dinner
- Visit with celebrity jeweler Robert Procop in his Beverly Hills home for a private wine tasting and opportunity to design a unique pair of wine goblets with the master jeweler
- An exclusive private tour and dinner at the Mondavi’s Continuum estate in St. Helena, California and 24 750ml bottles of Continuum
Dozens of the world’s most celebrated vintners and chefs will be on hand to create an unforgettable weekend of wine and food. Guests also have the opportunity to attend private dinners prepared by the country’s finest chefs and paired with exceptional wines from vintners spanning the globe.
Ticket packages to the event are available and start at $8,500 per couple for Festival tickets, with a $20,000 package that includes reserved seating for a party of four at the same vintner dinner and at the live auction. For more information about the Naples Winter Wine Festival, please visit http://www.napleswinefestival.com or call 888-837-4919.
About the Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival is one of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, bringing together renowned vintners and chefs with wine enthusiasts and philanthropists for a three-day Festival that raises millions of dollars for underprivileged and at-risk children. Every dollar raised under the tent funds the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), whose annual grants and strategic initiatives have provided around 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. For more information, please visit Napleswinefestival.com.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!