The mission of the Naples Woman’s Club is to enhance the lives of others through philanthropic activities and volunteer service.
We meet monthly October through April of each year. In addition to our philanthropic and volunteer programs, we foster and encourage strong bonds of friendship within our Naples Woman’s Club membership,
The Naples Woman’s Club fulfills our mission with five (5) areas of impact.
- We perform volunteer services, with direct service to organizations that meet the needs of the community. Some of these include, but are not limited to, Baby Basics, Meals of Hope, Empty Bowls, and America Beach Cleanup.
- We raise funds via community and member events to fund grants to assist agencies serving those in need in the greater Naples area. Our events also help fund scholarships to mature women, high school students, and continuing college students. With the COVID-19 pandemic being the major issue, we are facing, our area of focus for 2020-2021 will be about meeting the special needs of our community, which includes healthcare.
- We, as members, donate funds to support scholarships for mature women, high school students, continuing college, and technical school through our Circle of Support program The Circle of Support program generated donations, during the 2019-2020 year, in excess of $400,000.
- We educate the community and our members with seminars and presentations that provide information about wellness, conservation, environment, international charitable programs, technology education, and so much more.
- We have built a community of dedicated, amazing women, with an active membership of over 300 strong. We foster a special affiliation with our Juniorettes, an energetic, hardworking, and enthusiastic group of young women from the local high schools who volunteer their time and efforts to much of what we do.
During the 2019-2020 year Naples Woman’s Club:
- Awarded over 15 grants totaling over $180,000
- Distributed over 24,000 diapers through Baby Basics
- Distributed food to over 1800 families through Meals of Hope
- Awarded scholarships totaling in excess of $145,500 to 42 recipient which included 9 to mature women
- 118 members became donors in our Circle of Support program
- 18 corporate sponsors supported our events
- 17+“In-Kind” sponsors, each donated merchandise and/or services in excess of $1000
- Logged in over 28,500 Naples Woman’s Club volunteer hours including 230 Juniorettes hours
- Collected over 50 pounds of debris from our area beaches
Each year more than 1500 people attend the Naples Woman’s Club events, which include such Annual events as:
The Artisan Marketplace – the annual holiday boutique features local artisan, silent auction, and showcase cocktail party. This event runs for two days, in the clubhouse, traditionally in early November. Profits generated from this event help support the club and its art awards and scholarships.
Kitchen Tour–featuring a tour of private, exquisite homes featuring local chefs, musical entertainment, exclusive merchandise, and fun raffles. As you tour the homes you will enjoy tasty dishes while listening to beautiful music. The event, which is attended by over 500 patrons, supports the many projects of the Naples Woman’s Club, including scholarships and grants.
Author Talk – an event featuring noted authors, held generally, in March each year. Proceeds from this event help fund a scholarship in Creative Writing.
Dining for Philanthropy–an outstanding event held simultaneously at approximately 12 homes, where your dinner hosts offer a private gourmet themed dining experiences, serving more than 200 participating patrons. Sponsorship’s and donations are obtained, and the proceeds benefit the NWC Philanthropy Fund and other projects.
Empowering Women Luncheon -focuses on ways to address issues and challenges facing women of all ages and provide scholarships to mature women who needed financial assistance in furthering their education. The Dora Valentine family donates $500 to the scholarship; the Naples Woman’s Club provides, from funds raised the additional monies needed to support these scholarships.
Monthly Luncheons– feature presentations from renowned speakers.
A Culinary Adventure That Gives Back – a new monthly event formed in the face of the pandemic, that gives back to the restaurants in the community. Proceeds from the “Culinary Adventure” will go to benefit key agencies throughout Collier County that services the critical needs within the community.
Naples Woman’s Club is a 501(c) (3) Non-Profit Organization, and a member of the General Federation of Woman’s Clubs, an international women’s organization dedicated to community improvement by enhancing the lives of others through volunteer service. Collective we are Living the Volunteer Spirit.
We are proud to serve the community, truly living the volunteer spirit!
For more information regarding the Naples Woman’s Club please , visit our website at :www.napleswomansclub.org or email us at: email@example.com
A Member of the General Federation of Women’s Clubs
Naples Woman’s Club
570 Park Street
Naples. Florida 34102