Amazing Wine and Travel Experiences Unveiled for 2024 Naples Winter Wine Festival Live Auction; 24th Annual Festival set for January 26-28, 2024
Among the incredible auction lot offerings are a Burgundy insider wine country exploration with renowned winemaker Véronique Boss-Drouhin of Maison Joseph Drouhin; a rare 2024 Rolls-Royce Electric Spectre designed exclusively for NWWF; and an eight-night indulgent yachting voyage on the Croatian Coast with Kelley and Jim Bailey, proprietors of Knights Bridge Winery
Imagine an unforgettable yacht excursion exploring exotic locations along the Croatian coast aboard a private 122-foot yacht hosted by Knights Bridge Winery proprietors Kelley and Jim Bailey, touring the wine country of Burgundy with renowned winemaker Veronique Boss-Drouhin with Magnum verticals of Joseph Drouhin, or driving off with one of the first ever 2024 Roll-Royce Electric Spectre. These amazing experiences are among the many spectacular offerings to be auctioned off at the 24thannual Naples Winter Wine Festival.
The Naples Winter Wine Festival returns for its 24th year to The Ritz-Carlton Naples, Tiburón on January 26-28, 2024. Since the Festival’s inception in 2001, close to 90 of the most effective nonprofit organizations in the local community have been impacted, providing more than 300,000 underprivileged and at-risk children with the services and resources they need to excel.
With this year’s theme “Generosity in Full Bloom,” the Naples Winter Wine Festival once again will showcase many of the world’s the finest wines, exquisite cuisine and incredible auction lots. Renowned vintners, chefs and sommeliers hailing from more than half a dozen different countries will set the stage for a weekend of unique, one-of-a-kind wine, travel and culinary experiences.
“We are extremely excited about the unique, one-of-a-kind auction lots that will be offered at this year’s Naples Winter Wine Festival,” said Rick Germain, 2024 Naples Winter Wine Festival Auction Lot Committee Member. “These packages include some of the most luxurious domestic and international journeys paired with rare collectible wines and amazing culinary experiences.”
Auction lot highlights include:
• The Best of Burgundy in One Week: Two lucky couples will experience a seven-night Burgundy insider wine country exploration with accommodations in the 18th century guest house at Maison Joseph Drouhin. During their stay, they will enjoy an exclusive private dinner with proprietor Véronique Boss-Drouhin, a private visit and special wine tasting in the 14th-15th century cellars of the Dukes of Burgundy and Kings of France, and privileged participation in a Chapter of the Confrérie des Chevaliers du Taste vin within the Cistercian cellar of the Chateau du Clos de Vougeot. The couples also will enjoy a private tour through some of the most prestigious vineyards of Burgundy, including a special lunch or dinner at Folie du Close Vougeot, exclusive tour of the famous Hospices de Beaune and private visit to Saint-Vivant ruins, the oldest abbey site in Burgundy. Additional experiences will be planned by the Drouhin team based on the winners’ preferences. Each couple also will receive four three-bottle Magnum verticals (2017, 2018, 2019) of Joseph Drouhin wines, including Clos des Mouches Premier Cru Blanc, Clos des Mouches Premier Cru Rouge, Montrachet Marquis de Laguiche Grand Cru and Musigny Grand Cru.
• The View from the Top: Two couples will go on a five-night indulgent Swiss adventure with Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to Switzerland. The journey begins with two nights’ accommodations at the Five-star Hotel Mont Cervin Palace in Alpine Suites Matterhorn where the couples will experience a private guide for eight hours, private helicopter flight around Matterhorn and dinner at Restaurant Chez Heini. Guests will then travel from Zermatt to St. Moritz by Glacier Express train Excellent Class, which includes a multi-course, wine-paired lunch and afternoon teatime with canapés. In St. Moritz, the couples will enjoy three nights in the St. Moritz Suites at Badrutt’s Palace Hotel with a full-day private guided tour of St. Moritz Mountains, including tickets to St. Moritz Corviglia and lunch at Paradiso Mountain Club & Restaurant. They also will travel to Roseg Valley with a horse buggy ride and lunch at Restaurant Roseg Gletscher.
• Uncorking a California First Growth: Three couples will experience once-in-a-lifetime access to the rare wines of Harlan Estate and the Harlan family in Napa Valley during their 40th anniversary. The trip includes two nights’ accommodations at the Five-star Meadowood Napa Valley with a special visit to the Harlan family archive. The couples also will enjoy a private lunch at Harlan Estate with the first-generation Harlan family members, a private dinner at Harlan Estate with the second-generation Harlan family members and one spa treatment per person at Meadowood Napa Valley. In addition, the winning bidders will take home a total of three rare, Six-Liter bottles of Harlan Estate (one bottle each of 1993, 2001 and 2019).
• Saks Fifth Avenue / Alta Moda: One couple will enjoy a six-night exclusive Alta Moda fashion experience in Italy with Dolce & Gabbana with Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to Italy. Alta Moda is Dolce & Gabbana’s exclusive, made-to-measure label. The trip includes six nights’ accommodations at a luxury hotel with five evenings of events, including a welcome party, two fashion shows with dinners, one jewelry exhibition with dinner and a wrap celebration. Guests also will receive a $10,000 gift certificate to shop for Dolce & Gabbana clothing at Saks Fifth Avenue Naples.
• Cruising the Islands of Croatia: Four couples will go on an eight-night indulgent yachting voyage on the Croatian Coast hosted by Kelley and Jim Bailey, proprietors of Knights Bridge Winery, between either June 29, 2024 and July 7, 2024 or July 6, 2024 and July 14, 2024. This unforgettable journey includes one-way Private Air on a Gulfstream 450 from New York, New York to Croatia or from Croatia to New York, New York and one-way Business Class Airfare from New York, New York to Croatia or from Croatia to New York, New York, based on the dates of travel. The trip begins with one nights’ accommodations at a luxury hotel in either Dubrovnik or Split, Croatia, based on dates of travel. The couples will then board the 122-foot Navilux private charter yacht hosted by the Baileys for a seven-night journey with private staterooms and stops in exotic locations such as Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Mljet and Šipan, featuring the very best in culture, food and wine. Meals are included throughout the duration of the stay prepared by an onboard private chef and at local restaurants. Each couple also will receive a 1.5 Liter bottle of 2021 Knights Bridge Draco Dormiere, Estate Vineyard, Knights Valley to remember their experience.
• Driving on the Wings of a Cloud: One lucky bidder will drive off with a brand new 2024 Roll-Royce Electric Spectre. The 2024 Spectre is Rolls-Royce’s very first electric car and is a new addition to the Rolls-Royce lineup with its first customers expecting to take delivery by the end of 2023. This rare, collectible vehicle was designed exclusively for NWWF and will feature an Arctic White and Tempest Grey exterior with a Tailored Purple coachline, 23-inch wing spoke part polished wheels, and a Grace White leather interior with Tailored Purple and Black accents. SEE FEATURED PHOTO
• Endearing Grand Journey á la Française: Two couples will experience a five-night bespoke journey in France with wine estate Roseblood. The winning bidders will receive Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to France and will get the choice between a spring or summer trip or a winter trip. Both options include a trip to Provence, France, with one night at the AirellesVilla Baulieu and two nights at the Airelles Château d’Estoublon, including breakfast or lunch in the olive groves or vegetable garden, wine and olive oil tasting, private guided tour of Les Baux-de Provence and visit to Les Carriéres de Lumiéres. The winners also will create their own sur-mesurecuvée with Roseblood’s technical director. The newly produced wine will be aged in a dedicated oak barrel at Château d’Estoublon and shipped directly to them. The spring and summer trip option includes two nights’ accommodations at the Five-star Airelles-Château de la Messardiére with dinner at Matsuhisa Saint-Tropez, a tour of the village of Saint-Tropez, teatime in the Airelles Pan Deї Palais and spa treatments at Valmont Spa. The winter trip option offers two nights’ accommodations at the Five-star Airelles Val d’Isère with dinner at Matsuhisa Val d’Isère, spa treatments at Guerlain Spa and an immersion in the mountains of the Alps on dogsleds.
• Million Dollar Meal ALL for the Kids: Bidders will have the opportunity to be one of just 40 couples who will partake in an exclusive, multi-course dinner at acclaimed Chef Thomas Keller’s new The Surf Club Restaurant in Surfside, Florida on November 21, 2024. Keller is widely regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. Located within the recently revamped iconic Miami club, The Surf Club Restaurant is Keller’s first property opened in the state of Florida. The restaurant features classic Continental cuisine, perfectly interpreted for today’s contemporary guests to enjoy the Surfside beach view.
“These tremendous auction lots represent some of the most amazing, one-of-a-kind wine, travel and culinary experiences ever provided on live auction day,” said Shelly Stayer, 2024 Naples Winter Wine Festival Chair and Auction Lot Committee Member. “We anticipate that interest in these auction lots will result in another sold out crowd, helping us raise millions and fulfill our mission of making a profound and sustaining difference in the lives of children in our community.”
Ticket packages for the 24th annual Naples Winter Wine Festival start at $17,500 per couple for a Double Magnum package and $40,000 for two couples to experience a Jeroboam Package. For additional information, please visit: napleswinefestival.com/about-the-festival.
About Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival (NWWF), one of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class food and wine during intimate dinners in elegant, private homes and other landmark settings throughout Naples and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences during an electrifying live auction. Since its inaugural event in 2001, the NWWF has raised approximately $269 million, making a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of children in Collier County.
About Naples Children & Education Foundation
The Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), the founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted close to 90 of the most effective nonprofits in the local community, providing more than 300,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.
For additional information on the Naples Children & Education Foundation or the Naples Winter Wine Festival, contact Lisa Juliano at email@example.com or 239-514-2239.