Exceptional Wines and Experiences Available to the Public in the First-Ever Online Auction, Opening January 12
Naples, FL – January x, 2015 – Due to overwhelming demand, the Naples Winter Wine Festival is now sold out. However, oenophiles and travel adventurers alike can still get in on the excitement by participating in the first-ever online auction, which opens on Monday, January 12 and closes at 8:00pm on Saturday, January 24, the night of the Festival’s live auction.
The whole Naples community and beyond is invited to bid on an array of exclusive online auction items, including exceptional wines; unique fine art, jewelry and fashion; intimate dining experiences; and amazing travel adventures. For those attending the Festival, the online auction is a great way to start the bidding early – or have access to amazing items unavailable during the live auction.
“We are thrilled to unveil our online auction, which will allow even more people to experience the excitement of the Festival’s signature auction experience,” said Chuck Hallberg, Co-Chair of the 2015 Festival and Chair of the Auction Committee. “Our team has assembled an amazing array of one-of-a-kind items, and each winning bid will have a far-reaching impact on thousands of children and their families.”
Here are just a few of the amazing items that have been generously donated to the online auction:
- Private wine tastings and dinner in Sonoma County with owners of Donelan Family Wines.
- Seven Magnums of 2012 Maison Joseph Drouhin Grand Cru.
- Dinner with wine pairings for four people at Grace, Chicago’s second restaurant to be awarded the coveted three Michelin stars.
- A stay at The Viceroy in Santa Monica and two VIP tickets to a taping of “Jimmy Kimmel LIVE.”
- A luxury Singita safari adventure in Tanzania.
- A custom framed print by artist Kim Keever, famous for his aquatic abstract expressionism.
- An exclusive chef’s dinner and wine experience at Avenue 5 restaurant in Naples for 20 guests.
- The ultimate shopping experience at the Village on Venetian Bay.
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Deluxe Suite King Rooms at the Wynn Las Vegas for two couples, dinner at Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare and four premium tickets to Le Rêve – The Dream.
- A rare, French-inspired dinner and wine experience for up to 10 people at Sea Salt, one of Naples’ finest Italian restaurants.
For a complete list of online auction items, and to bid once the online auction opens, please visit www.napleswinefestival.com.
All proceeds from the online and live auctions support the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation, which gives out annual grants that have provided nearly 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. To date, the Festival, including all auction proceeds, have brought in over $123 million to support children in need.
About the Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival is one of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, bringing together renowned vintners and chefs with wine enthusiasts and philanthropists for a three-day Festival that raises millions of dollars for underprivileged and at-risk children. Every dollar raised under the tent funds the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), whose annual grants and strategic initiatives have provided around 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. For more information, please visit Napleswinefestival.com.