Join Bret Baier for a virtual event benefiting Children’s National Hospital
On Saturday, February 13th at 5:00pmET Bret Baier will host a free, virtual event benefiting Children’s National Hospital featuring Shannon Bream, Brian Kilmeade, Emily Compagno and Charles Payne as part of a three (3) part panel discussion on politics, the economy, Washington, and more. The event will also feature musical performances by Rascal Flatts and Kelley James as well as other surprise guest appearances. As mentioned, the event will be free for all to view 2/13 beginning at 5 pm ET and you can do that by visiting www.allstarpanelevent.com, clicking the green button that says “Register to Watch Program and Bid” or by clicking HERE.
On February 10th at 10:00amET we will kick off fundraising efforts with a silent auction online hosted by QTEGO with one-of-a-kind auction items like a round of golf with Bret Baier and Peter Jacobson + custom golf attire from élevée by Rickey, a custom golf green from Celebrity Greens, a trip to Boca Grande that includes lunch with Brit Hume and Charlie Hurt, your voicemail recorded by legendary broadcaster Jim Nantz, an Hermes Birkin bag, an exquisite Hundred Acre 100 point wine dinner at The Man Cave in Naples, FL with Bret Baier, a puppy, sports memorabilia and so much more! The majority of the items are available for preview so please visit: https://qtego.net/qlink/childrenshospitalfdtn today! To ensure the best experience when the auction opens, please click ‘Register For Event’ at the top of the page anytime between now and the auction. Please note it is free to register, but you do need to enter a card number for bidding and the auction will close promptly on Monday, February 15th at 5:00 pm ET.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
- We would be most grateful if you would help us spread the word about the free virtual event and auction! Please feel free to share with friends, family and forward this email to anyone you think might be interested!
- While the event is free we are hoping to raise as much money for Children’s National as we can! Children’s never turns a child away due to inability to pay and they conduct groundbreaking research to help kids just like Paul Baier every day. As you might imagine 2020 has been a tough year for fundraising and we encourage you to make a donation (every dollar counts) via our designated link HERE if you can.
- SUBMIT A QUESTION: We are taking VIDEO questions for our panel! Questions must be submitted via video (iPhone is great, but please hold the phone horizontally). Please keep questions short and begin by saying your name, where you are from and then ask your question. You may direct your question to a specific panelist or to the group as a whole. Remember they have a vast array of knowledge ranging in politics, the Supreme Court, law, financial/investing, health and more! The best way to get your question to us is via WE TRANSFER. The program is fast, easy and free to use. You can email those questions to Katy at email@example.com. Please let us know if you want to submit a question and need assistance.
- We know many of you bid on auction items at our in-person event in January of 2020. We want you all to know that helping you redeem those prizes is very important to us. We could not have foreseen the events of 2020, but please know that as soon as it is safe we will make it a priority to work with you to redeem your package. We thank you for your support!
- To learn more about Paul Baier and why this event is so important to the Baier family please watch this video HERE or visit HERE to read the article People Magazine did featuring the Baiers.
- We have big plans for 2022 and we have secured a date for our next in-person event to take place on February 19, 2022 at The Ritz Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, FL. We will be sending more information, including links to ticket purchases, in the coming months, but please save the date!
We would like to thank our sponsors who are helping to make this event possible:
Hoffman Family of Companies, American Century Investments, Paddock Chevrolet, Triumph Construction, Team Concept Printing, Wegmans, QBE Shootout, Korbel, Logistics Property Company, LLC , Mr. & Mrs. Paul and Barbie Hills, Mr. Walter Fawcett Mr. Sam Palumbo, Mr. Craig Hudson, Mr. Pete Wells
What do you feel will be necessary for America to return to being the leader of the World both economically and politically?