Bay Colony Golf Club Appoints New Executive Chef, Tim Recher
NAPLES, FL – July 16, 2018 – Following an extensive search, Bay Colony Golf Club is pleased to announce that Tim Recher CEC, will become the club’s new Executive Chef.
For the last five years Recher was Executive Chef at the prestigious 7,000 member Army Navy Country Club located in Arlington, VA. During his tenure they were recognized as a Platinum Club of America, ranked in the top 3.5% of all clubs in the country. Prior to that he was the Executive Chef for several iconic and upscale hotels in the Washington, D.C area including: The Madison Hotel, Hilton Alexandria and Jury’s Washington Hotel.
Recher has over 25 years of experience in the culinary arts with many achievements to his credit including:
- Certified Executive Chef (CEC) designation from the American Culinary Federation (AFC) – one of less than 3,000 nationwide.
- Certified Wine Expert (CWX).
- Winner of more than 35 culinary medals including two Presidential Medals, an Achievement of Excellence Award, the Cutting-Edge Award from the American Culinary Federation, the coveted Chef Professionalism Award and Chef of the Year for the Nation’s Capital Chefs’ Association.
- Three term Chairman of the Board and President for the Nation’s Capital Chefs Association.
- Invited to try out for the U.S. National Culinary Olympic Team and if selected, he will be representing the USA on the world culinary stage.
- Approved as a candidate to become a Certified Master Chef (CMC). This designation represents the pinnacle of culinary professionalism and skill and is the highest level of certification a chef can receive. Today, there are only 67 CMC’s in the nation.
Michael Bradfield, General Manager of Bay Colony Golf Club, commenting on this new hire, said: “This is a very significant addition to our senior management team. Given Tim’s background and skills, I am confident that he will lead our culinary team to make our dining experience second to none in Southwest Florida.”
Recher and his family will be relocating to Naples in the next few weeks and will start his new position as Executive Chef in early September 2018.
Bay Colony Golf Club is an exclusive, private golf club located in the gated community of the Estates at Bay Colony Golf Club. For more information about Bay Colony Golf Club, contact Tammy Mercer, Director of Marketing & Membership Sales, at TammyM@BayColonyGolfClub.com or by calling 239-449-4564.
Bay Colony Golf Club, 9740 Bent Grass Bend, Naples, FL 34108 – www.BayColonyGolfClub.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!