Amazing One-of-a-Kind Experiences for NWWF Live Auction
List of Amazing, One-of-a-Kind Wine and Travel Experiences
Continues to Grow for 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Live Auction
Among the latest auction lots are a fully restored 1968 Ford Bronco with Large Format bottles of wine from each of the Festival’s 25 participating vintners; a private exploration in Seoul, South Korea and Napa Valley hosted by Dana Estates chairman Hi Sang Lee and his family; and a romantic Tahitian escape, including sailing onboard a luxury yacht along the Leeward Islands
Excitement is continuing to build as even more incredible wine and travel experiences are announced for the 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival live auction, including a VIP hunting, fishing and luxuriating trip to Argentina paired with hand-selected wines from Catena Zapata; an ultimate voyage into the beauty, history and Rosé in France along with a one-of-a-kind Ginkgo Magnum Vase; and a private dinner party and concert at Gargiulo Vineyards with Platinum passes to the three-day BottleRock Napa Valley music festival in May 2023.
With the theme “In Perfect Harmony,” the 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival returns to The Ritz-Carlton Naples, Tiburón on February 3-5, 2023, showcasing the finest wines, exquisite cuisine and impressive auction lots, all to benefit at-risk and underprivileged children in Collier County. Renowned vintners, chefs and sommeliers hailing from more than half a dozen different countries will set the stage for a weekend of unique, one-of-a-kind wine, travel and culinary experiences.
“Thanks to the generosity of our corporate partners and private donors, we have assembled some truly amazing auction lots featuring the very best wine and travel experiences in the world,” said Rick Germain, 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival Co-Chair and Auction Lot Committee Member. “Every dollar raised on live auction day will directly benefit children and families in our community.”
Auction lot highlights include:
• “King of the Road and Prince of the Cellar”: One lucky bidder will drive off with a 1968 vintage Ford Bronco, completely rebuilt with a nuts-and-bolts restoration in addition to a new steel body finished in Napa Cabernet Reserve Red and a custom oak leather interior with diamond stitching. Other features include a 302 V8 engine with electronic fuel injection, automatic four-speed transmission with overdrive, power steering, 2.5-inch lift, 33-inch tires with chrome wheels, power running boards, and retro sound audio with Bluetooth and subwoofer. The winner also will take home one Large Format bottle of wine from each of this year’s Festival’s 25 participating vintners, including 2013 BOND ST. EDEN, 2010 Bodega Numanthia Termanthia, 2016 Cliff Lede Poetry Cabernet Sauvignon Stags Leap District, 2007 Knights Bridge Cabernet Sauvignon, and Krug Grand Cuvée 168èmeEdition.
• “Hunting, Fishing and Luxuriating in Argentina”: Four individuals will enjoy a seven-night luxury hunting and fishing expedition in Argentina with Highest Class Airfare between Buenos Aires, Santiago del Estero and Corrientes Province. In Buenos Aires, guests will spend one night at a Five-star boutique hotel with a special lunch at Belisario Roldán paired with Catena Zapata wines. They will then travel to Santiago del Estero for three nights at the Five-star Santiago del Estero Lodge. There, they will experience four days of dove hunting operated by David Denies, gourmet dining experiences on property each day, open bar with a wide selection of the finest Argentine wines, private amenities, and professional experienced guide service and field assistants. Guests will then conclude their trip with three nights at the Five-star Suindá Lodge, including two full days of fishing operated by Nervous Waters and an àla carte menu on property with delicious local and international cuisine, wines and an open bar. To remember their trip, guests will take home a collection of wine, including two 3 Liter bottles of 2020 Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino, six 1.5Literbottles of 2018 Catena Alta Malbec, three 1.5 Liter bottles of 2018 Nicolás Catena Zapata, three 1.5Liter bottles of 2019 Catena Zapata Malbec Argentino, six 750ml bottles of 2016 Domaine Nico Le Paradis Pinot Noir, six 750ml bottles of 2018 Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon, six 750ml bottles of 2018 Catena Alta Malbec, six 750ml bottles of 2018 Catena Alta Cabernet Sauvignon, six 750ml bottles of 2019 Adrianna Vineyard Mundus Bacillus Terrae Malbec, and six 750ml bottles of 2019 Luca Beso de Dante.
• “Let the Music Play”: Three couples will travel Business Class Airfare from any major city in the United States to Northern California for the ultimate rock festival experience. In Napa Valley, they will spend seven nights at the Knoll, the private guest house at Gargiulo Vineyards with sweeping views of the valley. While there, they will enjoy a private, VIP dinner party and concert with a BottleRock Napa Valley music festival performer. They also will have six Platinum passes for three days at BottleRock on Friday, May 26, 2023 through Sunday, May 28, 2023, which include exclusive access to the Platinum Lounge featuring chef-prepared dishes, artisanal cocktails and craft beer as well as exclusive access to a private suite. During their stay, guests also will enjoy dinner at Thomas Keller’s Three Michelin-starred The French Laundry, Sunday brunch at Gargiulo Vineyards and a curated day of tastings at estate wineries, plus one round of golf. Following their trip, they will share three bottles of 1.5 Liter 2019 Gargiulo Vineyards 575 OVX Cabernet Sauvignon, three bottles of 1.5 Liter 2019 Gargiulo Vineyards Money Road Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon and three bottles of 1.5 Liter 2019 Gargiulo Vineyards OVX G Major 7 Cabernet Sauvignon.
• “Rediscover the American West in Luxury and Style”: Four couples will enjoy a private weekend ranch escape at the historic TERRA farm + manor featuring the best in food, wine and music. Guests will fly Roundtrip, Private Air from Naples, Florida to Prescott, Arizona on a Gulfstream G450 for a four-day, three-night stay and exclusive use of TERRA farm + manor, including daily breakfast, wine-paired tasting lunches and multi-course dinners prepared by Chefs James Porter and Beau MacMillan. They will enjoy cooking classes with the two chefs featuring their favorite recipes and a wine tasting food sensory class with renowned winemaker Dan Kosta of DK Wine Group and the chefs. The experience also will feature nightly performances from award-winning song writer D. Vincent Williams and The Nashville All Stars and a performance by artist Gregory Adamson. Daily activities include interactive farm tours, floral arranging classes and guided nature hikes, plus one round of golf at StoneRidge. The couples will take home a TERRA epicurean gift package, including heritage-raised Tajima Wagyu and Iberico pork.
• “Jewels of the East and Wines of the West”: Two couples will go on a seven-night exploration in Seoul, South Korea and Napa Valley hosted by Dana Estates chairman Hi Sang Lee and his family. The journey begins with Roundtrip, First Class Airfare from the United States to Seoul, South Korea, where the couples will enjoy four nights’ accommodations in a Five-star luxury hotel. They also will experience a historic private walking tour of Seoul with a professional guide accompanied by the Lee Family, one round of golf at Wellington Country Club, dinner at the Three Michelin-starred Gaon, paired with Korean wines and one cooking class by famous temple food master Jeong Kwan at either her temple or school. Guests also will enjoy a private dinner at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Lee, prepared by Mrs. Lee, who is a renowned chef in Korea and used to preside over the Tsuji Culinary School, along with New and Old World wines from the Lee’s private collection. Then, they will travel to Napa Valley, California for three nights at Dana Estates’ private Crystal House nestled at the base of the Mayacamas Mountains. The stay includes a private winery tour and dinner paired with wines, one round of golf at Mayacama Golf Club and one round of golf at the Silverado Resort.
• “Enchantment and Romance in Tahiti”: One lucky couple will experience a romantic Tahitian escape, including sailing along the Leeward Island aboard a luxury yacht. The couple will travel Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to Tahiti and then Highest-Class Airfare from Papeete to Raiatea and from the Leeward Islands to Tetiaroa. In Auae Papeete, French Polynesia, they will stay one night in a Premier Ocean View Room at the Hilton Hotel Tahiti. Then, they will travel the Leeward Islands with four nights’ accommodations aboard the 75-foot Miss Kulani. This luxury yacht features four staterooms with a Master Suite and a crew of two onboard, including a chef. Activities include a cruise on the Faaroa River and the Taputapuātea, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a 4×4 safari excursion to visit a pearl farm, vanilla plantation and rum factory with lunch. Guests also will enjoy a tour and snorkeling in the Bora Bora lagoon followed by a visit to the preserved coral gardens, where they will learn about local wildlife. Then, the couple will travel to the breathtakingly beautiful private island of Tetiaroa for five nights in a one-bedroom beachfront villa at The Brando luxury resort with an excursion each day and one 50-minute massage or one couple’s massage per day. All meals and beverages in the dining venues are included. The couple also will receive a hand-carved and bleached root system from a single structure from Cocoon Gallery in Naples, Florida to remember their romantic time together in Tahiti.
• “Rosé to the Occasion with Château d’Estoublon”: Two couples will go on the ultimate six-night voyage into the beauty, history and Rosé in France. Guests will travel Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from the United States to France. Their stay will begin with two nights in Suites with a Terrace at Espirit Saint Germain in Paris, including four roundtrip high speed train tickets from Paris to Nancy, a private shopping experience, meeting with the Daum Artistic Director, and experiencing the live un-molding of a Daum piece. The couples also will enjoy a private lunch at Grand Café Foy in Stanislas, Nancy, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit the Nancy Fine Arts Museum. Then, they will travel for one night at Airelles Château de Versailles, Le Grand Contrôle with a private tour of the Hall of Mirrors and Orangerie Gardens, and a private dinner in Marie-Antoinette’s Cabinet prepared by Three Michelin-starred chef Alain Ducasse. The journey continues with two nights at Château d’Estoublon in Provence with a vineyard tour, dinner in the olive groves or vegetable garden, and olive tasting in addition to a dinner with former French President Nicolas Sarkozy and his wife Carla Bruni-Sarkozy in the private salon. The trip concludes with one night at the Five-Star La Bastide de Gordes, Palace, afternoon tea and macarons at Ladurée and dinner at Clover Gordes prepared by Two Michelin-starred chef Jean-François Piège. In memory of their experience, the couples will take home from the auction a Ginkgo Magnum Vase custom created for the Naples Winter Wine Festival in beautiful one-of-a-kind amber and rich green colors, inspired by the leaves of the ginkgo tree.
For 2023, the Naples Winter Wine Festival moves to the first weekend of February, which is one week later than usual. Ticket packages for the 2023 Naples Winter Wine Festival start at $15,000 per couple for a Double Magnum package and $35,000 for two couples to experience a Jeroboam Package. For additional information, please visit: napleswinefestival.com/about-the-festival.
About Naples Winter Wine Festival
One of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, the Naples Winter Wine Festival offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class food and wine during intimate private dinners and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences in an electrifying live auction. Since its inception in 2001, the Festival has raised nearly $244 million, making a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of children in Collier County.
About Naples Children & Education Foundation
The founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF) is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children in Collier County. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted more than 50 of the most effective nonprofits in the community, providing over 300,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.
For additional information on the Naples Children & Education Foundation or the Naples Winter Wine Festival, contact Lisa Juliano at email@example.com or 239-514-2239.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!