Additional Auction Lots Unveiled for 22nd Annual Naples Winter Wine Festival
Additional Wine, Culinary and Travel Live Auction Lots Unveiled for
22nd Annual Naples Winter Wine Festival on January 28-30, 2022
The collection of amazing, one-of-a-kind experiences grows with a wine and outdoor nature excursion in South America; a brand new2022 Bentley Flying Spur Mulliner paired with a journey to the English and Scottish countryside; and a 12-night transatlantic voyage aboard The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection, ending with a stay in a remote island hideaway
Imagine a wine and nature excursion visiting beautiful sites in Chile and Patagonia; a 12-night transatlantic voyage aboard The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection ending with a stay in a remote island hideaway; or owning a First in America 2022Bentley Flying Spur Mulliner and traveling the English and Scottish countryside. These incredible experiences are among the latest amazing, one-of-a-kind auction lots to be revealed for the 2022 NWWF.
The Naples Winter Wine Festival returns for its 22nd year to The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples on January 28-30, 2022. Since the Festival’s inception in 2001, more than 50 of the most effective nonprofit organizations in the local community have been impacted, providing more than 275,000 underprivileged and at-risk children with the services and resources they need to excel.
“We are very enthusiastic about the incredible auction items that our team continues to assemble for the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival,” said Rob Heidt, Jr., 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival Auction Lot Committee Member. “It is our hope that these amazing experiences will attract significant interest so that we can continue to support underprivileged children in our community.”
Auction lot highlights include:
- Bentley: “First to Drive and Luxury in the Countryside: One (1) lucky winner will win a brand new 2022 Bentley Flying Spur Mulliner, the very first one of its kind delivered in North America. It features a Thunder Grey exterior, Linen interior and every possible luxury upgrade is included. The winner and a guest will also fly Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from a major airport in the contiguous United States to London, England with Ultimate VIP airport arrival and departure service. In London, the couple will enjoy a five (5) day, four (4) night journey to the English and Scottish countryside for a first of its kind, exclusive Bentley factory tour in Crewe and an experience at The Macallan Estate & Distillery that cannot be purchased. This experience includes one (1) night at Carden Park for one (1) couple in addition to three (3) nights of unique, luxury accommodations with a new location each night and a curated series of unique dining experiences all organized by the Bentley team. Other unique activities include a Bentley driving experience, pop-up “Proms in the Park” with an appearance of the Royal Family, foraging with cookery and stargazing. In Craigellachie, Scotland, the couple will enjoy a personal guided tour of The Macallan Estate & Distillery, lunch at The Macallan Estate, an evening dining experience at The Macallan Estate, a chauffeured drive around Speyside and choice of lunch at The Macallan Estate or a luxury picnic by the River Spey.
- Chopard: “Priceless Jewels and Timeless Watches”: Two (2) couples will enjoy Roundtrip, Private Air via Jet It on a HondaJet Elite from Naples, Florida to New York City where they will attend the new 5th Avenue Chopard boutique opening party in September 2022 with access to the ribbon cutting ceremony with the Scheufele family. Accommodations include three (3) luxury nights at a Five-star hotel in New York City for two (2) couples. While in the Big Apple, guests will experience a private viewing appointment of Chopard’s Red Carpet Collection, a private tour of the Chopard New York City boutique and a private preview of Chopard’s special collections. Also included are four (4) orchestra seats at a popular Broadway show selected by the Chopard team, one (1) tasting menu dinner at a Five-star fine dining restaurant in the heart of Manhattan with wine pairing and a $20,000 jewelry credit toward the purchase of a piece of high jewelry.
- Cos d’Estournel / Orient Express/Venice: “The Lagoon, the Capital and the Vineyard”: One (1) couple will venture on a seven (7) night European luxury experience. Starting in Venice, Italy, the couple will enjoy three (3) nights’ accommodations in the Palazzo Chamber Luminoso Room at Hotel Aman with breakfast each morning. Other activities include a two (2) hour boat tour of Venice by night, a three (3) hour Miracle of Venice tour with a gondola ride, six (6) hour private boat tour of Murano and Burano and two (2) hour Cicchetti e Ombre food and wine tasting of Venice. The couple will then travel in a Grand Suite aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express from Venice to Paris, followed by two (2) nights’ accommodations in a Suite at La Réserve Paris, including breakfast each morning and lunch at Two Michelin-starred Le Gabriel. In Bordeaux, France, the couple will enjoy two (2) nights’ accommodations at La Chartreuse de Cos d’Estournel and experience life on the vineyard at the Cos d’Estournel Estate with an intimate, in-depth tour of the vineyard and gravity-flow cellar in addition to a tasting of its full range of wines. The couple also will enjoy a VIP tour of La Cité du Vin in Bordeaux and travel to Médoc to explore the 18th century stone houses, antique shops and charming port, followed by an oyster and wine tasting in a “carrelet,” a typical fisherman’s hut built on stilts. The couple will also receive a rare 12 Liter bottle of 2014 Cos d’Estournel.
- Harlan Estate: “Perfection in a Bottle”: Four (4) couples will experience a private tour and tasting at the exclusive Harlan Estate in the western hills of Oakville, California, followed by an intimate lunch at the winery with the Harlan family and principals. This experience is the ultimate wine connoisseur’s dream and includes one (1) vertical featuring a total of 10 1.5-Liter bottles of Harlan Estate Cabernet (one each from 2000 to 2009) presented in a one-of-a-kind, hand-built cherrywood presentation case lined and French-fitted with fine billiard cloth and bound in 4-oz. chestnut cowhide.
- Joseph Drouhin: “Domaine Joseph Drouhin and the Glories of Burgundy”: A ten (10) day journey through the best of Burgundy for two (2) couples. The winners will fly Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from a major city in the contiguous United States to Paris, France with VIP Meet and Greet airport services with baggage and customs assistance. Once on the ground in France, the couples will travel via private car service from the Paris Airport to Maison Joseph Drouhin for three (3) nights’ accommodations in the 18th century family guest house. During their stay, the couples will enjoy a private visit of the 13th-15th century ancient cellars of Dukes of Burgundy and Kings of France, with a tasting of special wine selections; an exclusive private dinner with proprietor Véronique Drouhin-Boss; a private tour through some of the most prestigious vineyards of Burgundy; and lunch in a charming village of Côte d’Or. The two (2) couples will then travel to Burgundy, France for seven (7) nights’ accommodations aboard the three (3) guest-cabin Belmond barge “Fleur de Lys” from Dijon to Vandenesse, with a sundeck, heated pool and a six-person crew to attend to their every need. The excursion also will include a Champagne reception and dinner aboard on the first night; table d’hôte meals prepared with regional specialties and seasonal delicacies unique to the area; a visit to Clos de Vougeot, headquarters of Chevaliers du Tastevin; a cruise of Gissey-sur Ouche and visit to Dijon, including the Ducal Palace and shopping; visit to La Bussière-sur-Ouche; visit to Châteauneuf en Auxois, with lunch at Michelin-starred 1131 at Abbey de la Bussière; cruise to Pont d’Ouche with a visit to Beaune; journey to Vandenesse and visit to Château de Pommard; privately guided land excursions, as planned in the Belmond itinerary; and a farewell, chef-prepared gala dinner on board.
- Ritz Yacht Collection Plus Canouan Island: “Cruising the Ocean on The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection”: A luxury, twelve (12) night transatlantic voyage departing November 5, 2022, plus three (3) days at Canouan Island for two (2) couples. The couples will travel Roundtrip, Business Class Airfare from Miami, Florida to Lisbon, Portugal where they will board their yacht Evrima with signature suites, including a private terrace, modern living and dining space, and separated bathtub and stand-up shower. This all-inclusive fare includes multiple dining venues; gratuities for all restaurants, bars and housekeeping; onboard entertainment and enrichment; standard Wi-Fi; and a selection of wines, beer and select spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the yacht. Guests also will enjoy access to a personal concierge; opportunities to disembark in Madeira, Portugal and Tenerife, Canary Islands; and two meals at S.E.A. Restaurant before ending their across the sea trip in Bridgetown, Barbados. The two (2) couples will then travel Roundtrip, Private Air to Canouan Island, one of the most sought-after luxury destinations in the world, for three (3) nights’ accommodations in an Ocean Front Suite at the Mandarin Oriental. This experience also includes one (1) round of golf at the Canouan Golf Club per person and one(1) three-course dinner at either Asianne Restaurant or Tides Bar + Grill.
- Staglin Family Vineyard/Blackberry Farm: “From the Farm to the Vineyard”: Three (3) couples will enjoy a five (5) night escape to the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, plus a three (3) night intimate wine experience in Napa Valley. The couples will begin their journey via private jet from Naples, Florida to Tennessee and then spend three (3) nights in Singing Brook Cottage Suites at Blackberry Farm and two (2) nights in Stone Cottages at their sister property, Blackberry Mountain. During the stay, guests will enjoy dinner in the wine cellar of The Barn at Blackberry Farm prepared by executive chef Cassidee Dabney, paired with wines from the Blackberry collection, and a private dinner hosted by Shannon Staglin and Artie Johnson beneath the stars at Blackberry Farm’s Yallarhammer Pavilion, paired with wines from the Staglin Family Vineyard’s collection. Guests also may select two (2) activities at Blackberry Farm per person based on their personal choice (one activity per day) along with breakfast, lunch and dinner on property while at Blackberry Farm and Blackberry Mountain. At a separate time, the three (3) couples will enjoy three (3) nights’ accommodations at the One Oak Farmhouse, operated by Amizetta Winery in Yountville, California. The couples will have an intimate dinner at the Staglin family home with Napa insider friends and vintners, served with wines selected from the Staglin’s private collection along with a once-in-a-lifetime blending session of the Staglin estate component wines led by winemaker Fredrik Johansson. Other exclusive activities include a tasting of six top international wines with Master Sommelier Sur Lucero and Master of Wine Vanessa Conlin of Wine Access; a wine tasting at Amizetta Estate Winery; and a cooking class with Estate chef Sarah Heller at Staglin Family Vineyard’s historic Steckter House.
- Triple C Ranch by Cuvée– Silverthorne, Colorado: “Colorado Calling, It’s Cuvée”: Four (4) couples will experience a six (6) day, five (5) night mountain adventure at Cuvée’s Triple C Ranch in Silverthorne, Colorado. Guests will fly Roundtrip, Private Air via VistaJet from any major city in the contiguous United States to Denver, Colorado where they will then enjoy roundtrip, private ground transfer to the Triple C Ranch. Guests will have exclusive use of the private, 250-acre Rocky Mountain year-round ranch retreat that includes two separate lodges, with three master ensuites, six guest ensuites and one bunk ensuite, plus wood burning fireplaces and ample space to relax and recharge. This experience includes daily meals and beverages from your personal Cuvée chef and a wide range of activities like horseback riding, fly fishing, ATV adventures, hiking, biking, kid’s activities and outdoor movies under the stars. Depending upon the dates of stay, seasonal activities, including snowshoeing and Nordic Skiing, are also available.
Viñedos Familia Chadwick & Patagonia: “Visions of Viñedos and Perfect Patagonia”: A seven (7) night South American wine and outdoor nature excursion in Chile and Patagonia for two (2) couples. Guests will travel Business Class Airfare from Miami, Florida to Valparaiso, Chile, Highest Class Airfare from Santiago, Chile to Puerto Natales, Patagonia and Business Class Airfare from Puerto Natales, Patagonia back to Miami, Florida. Accommodations in Valparaiso, Chile include two (2) nights at the Sheraton Miramar Hotel with a tour of the city, lunch at Turri Restaurant, dinner at Fauna Restaurant, a private tour, tasting and lunch at Seña, and a private tour, tasting and Patagonian barbeque at Don Maximiano Estate & Winery. The couples will then travel to Santiago, Chile for one (1) night’s accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago, including a private tour, tasting and lunch at Viñedo Chadwick. The couples will conclude their excursion in Torres Del Paine, Patagonia, with four (4) nights’ accommodations in individual lodges at the Relais & Châteaux Awasi, Patagonia. Daily excursions, based on personal preference, will include tours of the natural regions of Patagonia with outdoor options such as horse rides, bike tours and wildlife spotting. One personal 4×4 vehicle and private guide will be provided for use on excursions throughout the stay. All meals and beverages are included and guests will receive a selection of locally produced wines to take home, including 1 9 Liter 2019 Seña Aniversario, one 3 Liter 2015 Seña, one 3 Liter 2017 Seña, one 3 Liter 2014 Viñedo Chadwick, one 3 Liter 2017 Viñedo Chadwick, one 1.5 Liter 2015 Errazuriz Don Maximiano Founder’s Reserve, one 1.5 Liter 2016 Errazuriz Don Maximiano Founder’s Reserve, one 1.5 Liter 2018 Errazuriz Aconcagua Costa Las Pizarras Chardonnay, one 1.5 Liter 2019 Errazuriz Aconcagua Costa Las Pizarras Chardonnay, one 1.5 Liter 2015 Errazuriz Aconcagua Costa Las Pizarras Pinot Noir and one 1.5 Liter 2016 Errazuriz Aconcagua Costa Las Pizarras Pinot Noir.
For more information on the 2022 Naples Winter Wine Festival and related news, visit www.NaplesWineFestival.com.
About Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival, one of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class food and wine during intimate dinners in private homes and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences during an electrifying live auction. Since its inaugural event in 2001, the Festivalhas raised nearly $220 million, making a profound difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of children.
About Naples Children & Education Foundation
The Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), the founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted more than 50 of the most effective nonprofits in the community, providing over 275,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.
For additional information on the Naples Children & Education Foundation or the Naples Winter Wine Festival, contact Lisa Juliano at email@example.com or 239-514-2239.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!