1) Baby hair and cowlicks can be a real pain: Keep a tooth brush handy just for such annoying times. Spray the tooth brush with a strong hair spray and use to comb down the
annoying hairs. PS works for eye brows as well.
2) How to really use hair spray: Hair spray if not used properly can cause hair to look dull and lifeless. Always spray in the direction of the hair style NEVER against.
Spraying against will disrupt the cuticle taking away all shine and exposing the cortex to the drying agent in the spray.
3) Ever have your hair fall out of place? One way to combat that is to spray in place and count to five before letting go. This simple step works better than over spraying which causes build up, less spray is defiantly more. Don’t forget ALWAYS spray in the direction of the hair.
5) Hair sprays come out in a fine mist for a reason. Always make sure that the nozzle is not clogged and gummed up from the spray. This can prevent the spray from producing a fine mist.
6) It’s important to hold the spray 12” away to allow the mist to work. Doing any different will not allow the mist to spread out as it is designed to do.