From a Trip with Judge Judy aboard her Personal Jet to a Stay on Richard Branson’s Private Island in Australia, Newly Unveiled Auction Lots for Naples Winter Wine Festival Are Truly One-of-a-Kind
A guided trek with chimpanzees off the shores of Lake Tanganyika in Tanzania; a yacht trip to Havana, Cuba to experience first-hand a nation on the brink of rapid change; and a trip to Los Angeles with Judge Judy onboard her private jet “The Queen Bee” are just a few of the newly unveiled items up for grabs at the 2017 Naples Winter Wine Festival, scheduled for January 27-29, 2017 at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort. “These auction lots really drive home the stature that the Festival has achieved,” said Valerie Boyd, co-chair of the 2017 Festival. “This fabulous auction lineup is the tool that allows us to both make a fundamental impact on the lives of local children in need, and to show our guests that experiences they thought were unattainable are within their grasp.”
Winning bidders will have one-of-a-kind experiences around the world. As part of a luxurious Italian getaway, lucky winners will savor a romantic dinner in Florence on a private terrace right on the Ponte Vecchio overlooking the Arno River. Others an enjoy a VIP experience at Napa Valley’s BottleRock 2017 complete with celebrity meet and greets. If Golden Globe® winners are more to their liking, they can spend the evening with Kevin Bacon first at a private cocktail party in a residence on New York City’s Upper East Side, followed by dinner at The Modern.
Other auction lots stand out for their extraordinary uniqueness. For example, along with a private visit to the home of Krug Champagne in Reims, France, winners will open and taste “Krug Collection 1966,” one of the last of these bottles in the Krug cellar. This precious bottle will be presented in a specially designed oak case and signed by Olivier Krug and cellar master, Eric Lebel. Bidders can also stake their claim on a sweeping adventure through America’s national parks, with an itinerary crafted in honor of the National Park Services’ 100th Anniversary. Winners will traverse Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion and beyond, via private jet, helicopter, open-bow boat and premium SUV transportation
OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE NEWLY UNVEILED INCLUDE:
• A performance that so many have been lining up for. Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco, with dozens of sold-out shows across the nation and hit Showtime specials, will perform an intimate show for 50 in a private venue of the winner’s choosing anywhere in the US.
• A week on Sir Richard Branson’s private Australian island with exclusive use of all accommodations, activities and facilities such as a sunset cruise on the island’s aircraft carrier barge and a gourmet picnic on the secluded Northshore beaches.
• A wine tour through Napa Valley, Argentina and Uruguay, including experiences such as a private blending session with the winemaker and enologist for Alejandro Bulgheroni Estates, dinner prepared by Celebrity Chef Francis Mallmann, and a round of golf at Alejandro’s private golf course, designed by 2007 US Open and 2009 Masters winner Angel Cabrera.
VIP access to the “Project Runway” Season Finale in New York City and a meet-and-greet with Heidi Klum, plus tickets to the Michael Kors and Zac Posen fashion shows. Lunch at the Union Club and wine dinners at Charlie Bird and Fowler & Wells, Celebrity Chef Tom Colicchio’s new restaurant, will top it all off.
• Jet privately to a skiing adventure. First, travel to the world’s only private ski and golf community, the Yellowstone Club. Winners will even hit the slopes
with extreme skier Scot Schmidt. Then it’s on to Deer Valley for a stay in suites at the St. Regis and more legendary skiing.
• A night in a luxury suite at Madison Square Garden for 20 people, with the opportunity to choose from a variety of high-profile events and shows such as Billy Joel, Ariana Grande, the New York Knicks, or The Westminster Dog Show, with more to be announced in the coming months.
• Travel to New York, Germany, and Switzerland on an amazing adventure. Tickets to Broadway sensation, Hamilton; a stay at Schloss Elmau in the Bavarian Alps; and exclusive Chopard Jewelry events in Geneva are part of this whirlwind trip. Every dollar raised under the auction tent will go toward the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation, whose annual grants have provided more than 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. The Festival has contributed to this cause with more than $146 million raised since its inception. Ticket packages to the Naples Winter Wine Festival, limited to 580 guests, start at $10,000 per couple. A $25,000 package is also available that includes reserved seating for a party of four at a vintner dinner and under the tent.
To inquire about tickets to the Festival, please contact Barrett Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239.514.2239.