Imagine having the chance to walk the red carpet at the Emmys , attend the awards ceremony as a VIP, and join the stars at the glamorous Governors Ball; jet set to India for a 10-day trip complete with custom-made saris and jodhpurs – personally fit by the tailor to the royal families – and dinner at the City Palace with a member of the royal family; and enjoy a private dinner with Chris Noth AKA Mr. Big of “Sex and the City” fame.These experiences and more will be up for auction at the 17th annual Naples Winter Wine Festival, scheduled for January 27-29, 2017 at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Florida.
As part of the auction, guests will be able to claim rare gems from among the world’s best wines, such as a hand-painted 9-liter bottle of 1994 Harlan Estate Napa Valley Red Wine (the equivalent of a full case of wine and the only bottle of its size from that award-winning vintage), delivered in a built-to-order presentation case. To add to the appeal of this item, the winning bidder will also enjoy a meal with the Harlan family in Napa Valley.
More magnificent opportunities await bidders in all corners of the world, such as a stay at Cuvee’sVue de Rêvesvilla in St. Barts, noted as one of the finest properties in the entire Caribbean; a 24-day journey around the world by private jet with TCS World Travel; and a trip to Barcelona and Ibiza, including dinner with Ferran Centelles, the longtime Sommelier at El Bulli – widely considered the most influential and imaginative restaurant in the world.
Other coveted auction items include:
- International cruise, wine, and television experiences courtesy of Robb Report, including the opportunity to drive and help select the 2018 Car of the Year, sail on a 10-day Crystal Cruise in a penthouse along the Danube, and the chance to sit in on a table read with the cast of “Modern Family.”
- A weekend in Napa Valley with former San Francisco 49er’s owner and Hall of Fame member Eddie DeBartolo and other Hall of Famers Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Steve Young, Jerry Rice and Charles Haley, including an intimate dinner at Casa Piena – Policy Estate Vineyard complete with a bocce ball tournament with the players.
- A whirlwind excursion to New York City with VIP tickets to a range of top shows, from “Saturday Night Live,” to “LIVE with Kelly,” to “The Today Show,” to the opening of “Anastasia,”and lunch with CNBC’s own Andrew Ross Sorkin.
- A private dinner for 24 people hosted by the Duncan family of Silver Oak and Twomey Cellars, followed by a live performance by country music legend Darius Rucker and a rare six-liter bottle of 1986 Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. Additional bottles of the coveted winery’s finest wines will signed by David R. Duncan and gifted to the winner.
- Trip by private jet to Italy’s Amalfi Coast for two couples, dinners at some of the region’s finest Michelin-starred restaurants, and a collection of Lokoya’s best Cabernet Sauvignon bottles.
“We are thrilled to provide yet another year of wine, travel, and luxury experiences available nowhere else in the world,” said Brian Cobb, co-chair of the 2017 Festival. “It’s a pleasure to work with such creative, dedicated donors who meet our guests’ high standards while also selflessly contributing to the well being of local children in need.”
All the money raised at this auction will go to the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation, whose annual grants have provided more than 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. The Festival has raised more than $146 million for this cause since its inception.
Ticket packages to the Naples Winter Wine Festival, limited to 580 guests, start at $10,000 per couple. A $25,000 package is also available that includes reserved seating for a party of four at a vintner dinner and under the tent. To inquire about tickets to the Festival, please contact Barrett Farmer at email@example.com or 239-514-2239.
About the Naples Winter Wine Festival
The Naples Winter Wine Festival is the most successful international charity wine auction in the world, bringing together renowned vintners and chefs with wine enthusiasts and philanthropists for a three-day Festival that raises millions of dollars for underprivileged and at-risk children. Every dollar raised under the tent funds the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), whose annual grants and strategic initiatives have provided more than 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. For more information, please visit Napleswinefestival.com.