2019 Women of Initiative Nominations are Now Open!
Each year, the Women’s Foundation of Collier County honors ten women who, through their leadership and dedication to philanthropic initiatives, are an inspiration to all women seeking to make a difference in Collier County. We need your help in selecting the 2019 Women of Initiative Honorees who will be introduced at the Power of the Purse Event on December 5, 2018, at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples.
Nominations may be completed by filling out a downloadable form below. To complete an online nominations form, please click here.
Please complete the nomination form to assist the Nominating Committee in offering equal consideration to every candidate. Feel free to include all pertinent information that could help us in our decision to consider your candidate. Use additional paper, if necessary, and attach the candidate’s resume, if available.
Click here to download a nomination form. Printed nomination forms must be sent to the address below, and must be received no later than 5:00 pm on October 1, 2018. Return completed and signed forms to:
Community Foundation of Collier County
1110 Pine Ridge Road Suite 200
Naples, FL 34108
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be an active volunteer in Collier County. The emphasis is on volunteerism, leadership and philanthropic efforts that have benefited Collier County.
- Has held various leadership roles with nonprofit organization(s) in Collier County. The candidate does not have to have served multiple organizations.
- Made meaningful contributions through volunteerism and participation outside of their current and/or past employment.
- In the case of candidates who work in professional careers, consideration will be given to whether the nominee’s volunteer hours are outside of their professional duties or is career-related.
- A nominee can reside outside of Collier County, but the greatest emphasis of her leadership and work has to benefit Collier County.
- The number of nominations a candidate receives will not weigh in favor of the candidate; the quality of the nomination and the candidates’ contributions will take precedence.
Please note: Board Members and Staff of the Community Foundation of Collier County, as well as the WFCC Board of Directors, are not eligible. Volunteer service to a political campaign or candidate, and paid Executive Directors of nonprofit agencies will not be considered.
All fields must be completed in order for the candidate to be considered.