October 23, 2017 (NAPLES, FL) – The Naples Winter Wine Festival (NWWF) has unveiled the first round of 2018 auction lot items set for the January live auction at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Florida. Every year, the NWWF teams up with some of the most luxurious names in the industry to raise money for the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation, who has raised over $161 million and impacted over forty of the most effective non-profit agencies and provided more than 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel.
“At the Naples Winter Wine Festival, we take pride in offering some of the most incredible and exclusive food and wine experiences,” said Susie McCurry, 2018 Festival Co-Chair. “We’re excited to present this year’s hand-tailored, once-in-a-lifetime auction lots and thank all of our dedicated donors for their help in raising funds for the at-risk children of Collier County.”
This year, wine-enthusiasts and globetrotters will rejoice to hear that they have a chance to win custom-curated packages exclusively available to this year’s live auction bidders. These experiences will take them and their taste buds to highly sought-after destinations and will provide guests with never-before-seen adventures around the world. Some of these items include:
- Silver Oak Cellars – a private dinner for 24 people at either Silver Oak Winery in Napa or at the winning bidder’s home in Naples, featuring one of the last 6-Liter bottles of the 1989 Silver Oak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, followed by a live piano performance by Chuck Leavell of The Allman Brothers and The Rolling Stones. The winner will also receive a Martin OMCXAE Black Guitar signed by Leavell and Duncan along with a 3, 6, and 12-Liter bottle of the 2013 Silver Oak Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Chickamauga Battlefield Experience – a four night “choose your own adventure” for two couples. Winners will spend three nights at The Dwell Hotel in Chattanooga and one night on 2018 Co-Chairs, Becky & Lewie Card’s houseboat for a cruise along the Tennessee River. Throughout the experience, couples will enjoy a cocktail party at Jack Hatcher’s plantation, a Civil War historical tour led by Jim Ogden, Chief Historian for the National Park Service and a Chickamauga expert, dinners with wine pairings at Fairyland Club and Alleia Restaurant, and golf at Chattanooga Golf & Country Club.
- Lakani World Tours – an 18-night all-inclusive VIP private jet trip around the world starting in Hong Kong, then going to Malaysia, Reunion Island, South Africa, Cyprus, and Spain. One lucky couple will travel First Class to Hong Kong and from Costa del Sol, Spain with luxury suite accommodations in all six destinations.
- Musique et Vin – four VIP tickets to the sold out 2018 Musique et Vin in Beaune in stunning Burgundy, France with intimate dinners with worldwide Burgundy collectors, private concerts with musicians participating in the Festival and tastings with featured winemakers such as Aubert de Villaine, Etienne de Montille, Jeremy Seysses, Marie-Andre Mugneret Gibourg; access to the private Club 1243 (founded by Bernard Hervet and Aubert de Villaine), among additional unique dinners, tastings, experiences and more.
- Benovia & Katherine Jetter – three couples will travel from Newport, RI to Nantucket, to Martha’s Vineyard on Bella Una, a 127-foot, tri-deck superyacht complete with a private chef. While in Nantucket, couples will enjoy a private luncheon at the exclusive Westmoor Club to learn about rare gemstones followed by a private session at The Vault, where they’ll choose their favorite loose stone for a custom-designed piece by Katherine Jetter.
The remaining 2018 auction lot items will be released at a later date and will be available at http://www.napleswinefestival.com/auction-lots/.
Ticket packages to the Naples Winter Wine Festival are limited to 580 guests and start at $10,000 per couple. A $25,000 package that includes reserved seating for a party of four at a Vintner Dinner and under the tent is also available. To inquire about tickets to the Festival, please contact Barrett Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-514-2239.
ABOUT NAPLES WINTER WINE FESTIVAL
The Naples Winter Wine Festival, one of the world’s most prestigious charity wine auctions, offers a weekend of unforgettable memories. Guests enjoy world-class wines and food during intimate dinners in private homes, and are invited to bid on once-in-a-lifetime travel and wine experiences during an electrifying live auction. Since its inaugural event in 2001, the NWWF has raised more than $161 million, making a profound difference in the lives of thousands of children.
ABOUT NAPLES CHILDREN & EDUCATION FOUNDATION
The Naples Children & Education Foundation, the founding organization of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, is improving the educational, emotional and health outcomes of underprivileged and at-risk children. Through its annual grants and strategic initiatives, NCEF has impacted over 40 of the most effective nonprofits in the community, providing more than 200,000 children with the services and resources they need to excel. NCEF’s unique approach, which emphasizes collaboration between organizations and bridges public and private resources, has become a blueprint for how to transform a community, one issue at a time.